.shy boy.

everything was light blue with the setting sun and onset of clouds. the air surrounding solana had the stench of an oncoming rain; her hair was frizzing in the humidity though she did not mind quite at all.

lightning was brightening the sky followed by the delayed thunder and it made the young woman part her lips in a wide grin, and even in her own company, her hand would hide the imperfection of her gapped teeth.

solana was not aware but she was being watched by an olive skinned young man with dark hair and dark eyes and intense anxiety.

he could envision himself engaging in conversation with the brown-skinned beauty but dreams didn't always appear to be reality.

Unfortunately.

zayn had a fear of the future, a paralyzingly fear that prevented him from pursuing his wants with a certain passionate abandon that he so wished to possess.

he wanted to be a Prince Charming but he could not because anxiety was not a favorable trait.

he stuttered a bit, spoke with a low reserved voice.

the end of his sentences fell into whispers and he only snuck glances of the other when he approached someone.

peeking through the blinds in his room was a bit on the creepy side but solana was beautiful and if he couldn't face her one on one then he could steal gazes of her when she was unaware. It was fair.

him: the highest level in the apartment complex, watching that gorgeous girl with brown skin and big hair from afar.

her: enjoying nature, both aware and unaware of the world around her. aware of the beauty in front of her but unaware of tiny nuances like the cute guy next door with crippling anxiety who only wanted to hug her.

she was satisfied and he could see that, he could feel it even when he saw her disappear into the apartment complex. he could practically hear the positive vibes in her footsteps when the elevator door dinged open and she trotted to her condominium, right. next. to. his.

he wished he wasn't so bashful for the fifth time that day.

Author's note: guys I had to write this..... LIEK...... LIIIEEEEKEEEKEKE. They would be such a cute couple ho, I ship tF outta them k? K.