.high boy.

s was on her couch, when the earthy smell of strong loud invaded her nostrils.

the smell made an eyebrow raise of her own volition because she needed to know the culprit giving her this contact high.

she stepped out into the hall and could practically see the smoke dissipating in the air, rising and settling on her clothes and hair and she laughed a bit because that was some good shit being smoked.

hesitantly, her knuckles rapped against the door of her neighbor's, the distant sound of r&b music drifting up and out, soothing her eardrums.
again, she was about to knock but her fingers landed on her neighbor's chest and she looked up at him with his blunt hanging lazily from his mouth and thought 'damn, he's fine...?' She gulped.

"Wanna smoke?" she asked, with a blinding grin.
his eyes got even lower, if that was possible, and he smiled.

"Of course."

she noted he had an accent and thought that made him appear even more handsome.

his home was neat inside and very modern and sleek. the kid sunk into his leather sofa with bel biv devoe harmonizing through his high definition speakers.

s sat farther away from z, a tad bit fresh and new to being in the attractive stranger's house.
he pinched the blunt between his thumb and forefinger, gestured it to her.

s took a deep puff and it took approximately three minutes before the high slammed into her like an SUV.

giggles bubbled up in her throats then released into the air.

"you good?" he asked.

his voice echoed in her eardrum, "what's you name, by the way?" She asked.

"Zayn." he replied.

"I'm solana" she said.

"I know." he said.