bad gal sza

s was hungover in love.

stage 1 is drunk in love, in which the relationship is so intoxicating, it leaves you woozy. it's fiery hot but even lava has its cooling period...

which onsets stage 2: the aftermath, the digression, the falling action. he leaves you for that perfect girl in mom jeans and vans.

ergo, hungover in love.

Smitty was his name and she desperately wanted to be his but she wasn't anymore.

many people grieve in different ways and in the death of that relationship, sza remembers herself outright sobbing in the hallway and zayn holding her like he knew. almost like he could relate because he had been there too.

the smell of him, zayn's leather jacket, his air, was stuck to her like velcro and she didn't mind a bit.

she was dressed in a skimpy dress with thin straps and a slit up to her thigh and thought she looked bad in the best way possible. "barely there" heels were her shoe of choice. she turned to the side. she smiled. she wafted her fingers through her bangs. she smiled again, this time with teeth.

the local club was waiting patiently for her arrival so solana grabbed a bag and locked her door on the way out.

a girl was outside of zayn's door in a trench coat and heels, knocking with timid knuckles. she made eye contact with sza and smiled a genuine smile. the girl was blonde with blue eyes and extended a hand to shake.

s followed up on her gesture wearily.

"I'm GG" she said. "Do you know if Zayn's home?" she was polite and pretty. she looked like a supermodel.

"He's not." truly, she didn't know whether or not he was. she prayed he wouldn't open the door anytime soon.

"Where is he? Do you know?" GG bit her lip in confusion and lifted a brow. "I was going to surprise him."

and suddenly that trench coat and heels made an ocean of sense.

"He said he'd be out for a while, something about a leaky pipe. I think he went to get some tools. I can take a message?" she wasn't a receptionist but she wasn't the best liar either.

"I can come another day," the girl answered and strutted away with a bit of an attitude though her face was rather blank.

sza almost felt bad.