Blueberry Jam- Denki Kaminari x Reader {Part One} [Request]

This is for DemonLoli who won the holiday raffle two-shot! I'm sorry for not posting this sooner!

      Quirk- Enchantress: User is able to manipulate the opponents love for something into an attack. By kissing an opponent on the lips User can control them for 7 minutes. User can create clones of the opponent love interest. And finally, the user can give the opponent a feeling of heartbreak or rejection. (Submitted by- _Kavis_)
(R/Name)- Random Name!

      "Okay, Kaminari can you give me a slower summary?" Kaminari faces the (E/C) eyes girl, panting heavily.
      "I...need...you...to be....fake girlfriend."
      She quirks an eyebrow, "Um, for what?"
      He pokes his fingers together, "To get a girl jealous."
"Like, blueberry jam?"
He nods sternly, "Like blueberry jam."
She gasps and places a hand on her heart, "I'd be honored! We must begin planning."
He releases, as Kirishima would call it, manly tears, "Yes, with takeout."
"You're paying." She winks and takes her leave.
~~~~~
Slurp
      "(Name), you're noodles aren't going anywhere." Denki wheezes at the sight of her cheeks.
      "I'm hungry!" She whines, "I made a very intricate plan."
      Kaminari gazes at the looseleaf covered with stick men and sloppy print. He lifts it and points at a battery. "Is that me?"
      "Yep! You're twins." (Name) places her arms on the table and clasps then together, "Now, who is this girl."
"I-I'm not telling you!"
"Wahh, you're gaaay?"
"No it's a girl named (R/Name)."
"Pfft," (Name) giggles, "You're so predictable. Reverse psychology actually works on you."
      "Yokai." He points an accusing finger, "You're a Yokai."
      "No, I'm (Name)."
~~~~~
"So that's her?" (Name) points to a girl sitting near the stump of a tree.
"Yes, isn't she perfect!" (Name) awkwardly sighs at his condition.
"Sure, But can we get out of this bush. It's quite embarrassing." Kaminari nods and she shuffles out, with branches sticking askew on her body. "The things I do for you!"
"Yes, yes love you. I'm moving in..." He removes a twig in his head and slowly walks closer. Step by step, he eventually trips over a rock.
(Name) slaps her forehead and makes her my way to the fallen boy. "Sorry Miss, I accidentally bumped into him."
      "Umm, Okay...?" She turns her attention to the fallen boy, "Aren't you that electric kid from the festival! You were so cool! Let's go out sometime!"
"Ah- uh..." He blushes massively, "S-sure..."
(Name) facepalms, what had happened to their plan?
"Are you free now? You can join me!"
"U-um actually He isn't. We were about to go to the arcade."
She snaps her head towards (Name) as if she were a owl, "No one asked you slut."
"We just met and you call me that?" (Name) sighs at her rudeness, "Care to explain?"
"Me and my friends-"
"My friends and I, but please continue."
She viciously growls, "We saw you kissing, like, everyone at the festival! You took advantage of them whore."
"It's my quirk, anyway. Am I a slut or a whore?"
"Shut the fuck up, bitch!"
(Name) claps mockingly, "Another Name, nice."
Kaminari, finally, snaps out of his daze and intervenes, "(Name) stop."
(Name) sighs disappointed at the fact he defended the girl; and not his closest friend. "Alright, I'm glad I was of help Kaminari. Bye, see you at school."

Hoped you enjoyed DemonLoli, I'll have part two out soon! Again my deepest apologies for posting this soooo late!