T-Tsundere?!- (Bully) Monoma Neito x (Depressed) Reader

Trigger Warning- Self Harm involved!Thanks for requesting InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe! Hope you enjoy

Thanks for requesting InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe! Hope you enjoy.
      Quirk- Zombie: User is the epitome of the undead! Their skin is a light grayish, their eyes are bloodshot, and they have no pulse! User feels no pain and cannot die of normal means. User also has amplified strength and regenerative abilities.

Gazing up at the towering school, I take a breath to calm my nerves. U.A is my escape from the terrible bullies that haunted me in middle school. Constant mocking because of my quirk was now a thing of the past.
Bravely taking my first step into the grounds, I check my student I.D to see I was in 1.B.
      Meekly sliding open the door, I see barrages of introductions. Seating myself in a seat, I turn to my neighbor and introduce myself.
      "Hello...I'm (Name)!"
      The student 'tchs' and turns towards me,   "Who gave you, a gray girl, to talk to me!?"
      "I-I'm sorry! I just thought-"
      "Thought what? I'm Neito Monoma! I shouldn't have to talk to someone as despicable as you!"
      "S-sorry...I am despicable."
      He rolls his eyes and turns his back to me, "At least you know your damn place."
~~~~~
      U.A was supposed to be my escape. Sure, I actually had friends but. But Monoma wouldn't leave me alone.
      Insults spewed out off his mouth, and I agreed with each and everyone.
      Yes I am despicable, I am unloveable, I am abominable, I don't deserve to live.
      I believed the last one, but I didn't kill myself right away. I made sure I suffered and no one could tell. I didn't get scars, I healed. The suffering was a daily process for me. It helped. 
      One day I decided to actually do it, kill myself. I did it in a janitors closet. I stabbed myself, I hoped to bleed out.
~~~~~
      "That damn Kendo! Making me clean." Stomping off to the janitors closet, a trail of curses left Monoma's mouth.
      Nearing the closet he smelt a foul stench. Opening the door, he saw (Name) lying in a pool of blood. He screeches and falls back.
      His crush was lying dead in front of him. He crawls over and shakes her, hoping she would wake.
       "(N-name)?!" She groans and opens her eyes.
      She wheezes and coughs, "D-damnit- it didn't work.... my stupid quirk."
      Monoma hugs her tight, "Did you do this to yourself?"
      "You did say I should die...."
      "What the hell!? I don't want you to die! I-I Like you!"
      Realization hits her like a truck, "T-tsundere!"
      "What?"
      "Monoma Neito is a Tsundere! And he likes me no less!"
      "What the actual hell! I'm not a tsundere!" His blush coats his entire face, "L-let's just take you to Recovery Girl, Zombie Girl." He lifts her up bridal style and walks towards Recovery Girl's office.

Hoped you liked InSaNiTyOtAkUeVe! Request again anytime!