Wingman-er, no Tailman!- Hitoshi Shinsou x Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting RwaiChan! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Hypercognition: User can solve anything in under seconds. (As long as there's at least one piece of evidence). When activated User glows a faint blue.
Extra Info- (Name) and Ojirou have known each other for years. (Name) was often placed under the Ojirou's care, since her parents had many trips abroad. She's technically moved into the attic. (Name) attends U.A's business course.

"Mashirao! C'mon stop flirting! I wanna gooo~~" I wave my bag around as I stand in the doorway.
      "S-Shut up, (Name)!"
      A uniform jumps, "Is that your secret lover Ojirou?!" When the words 'secret lover' left her mouth, the rest of 1.A surrounded me.
      "Whaaa? I'm not dating Mr.Tail! He's ehh."
      "W-what do you mean eh?"
      "I mean I wanna go home and stuff my face with food."
      A frog girl places her finger on her chin, "Kero, you sound like an old married couple."
      "Well we're not! I'm (Name) (Last Name) from class 1-I!"
"1-I...? Is that like the general general studies class?" A blonde pipes in.
I ruffle my hair, "You must be really stupid! A general general studies? Baah! It's the Business course!"
      "Isn't that were all those fuckin' nerds are at?"
      "I guess you can say that, excluding me of course!"
      The Explosive looking boy scoffs and pushes me to the side and leaves.
      "I guess someone has something stuck up his arse. Anyway let's go Mashirao! I want food." I exit the classroom and walk through the numerous halls.
~~~~~
      "Mashirao! I brought snaaacks!" Opening the backyards door, I carry a tray out.
      "I got some sandmiches and iced tea."
      "Sandmiches?"
      I grab a slice and stuff it into his mouth, "Shh..."
      I seat myself on the deck, "I wish I could participate in the festival..."
      "You could've if you applied for the general studies."
      I lie back on the deck, "But Nedzu said he'd fund my detective agency, if I went into the business course..."
      He pats my head, "Then stop complaining! I'm sure you have a successful future ahead."
      I jump up and point my thumbs at myself, "You better come to me with your cases then, Martial Arts Hero!"
      He grins, "Off course, Miss Opportunist."
      "I thought you said, 'That Name is terrible'. Quote, Unquote."
      "It's grown on me."
~~~~~
      "H-how do you know him, Mashirao?"
"Who?" With a perplexed expression, he places his arms on the banister.
"Shinsou."
"Him...?" His once confused face turned into one of discomfort, "What about him? You shouldn't get mixed up with that guy.."
"Well, I Uh...kinda like him..." I awkwardly shuffle waiting for his reaction.
"What?!"
"I've known him for awhile! He's a usual at my job and well... we talk a lot and he's really sweet!"
He sighs and places a hand on my shoulder, "I trust your judgement. I'll help you two...though I'll still be weary of him."
~~~~~
"So how do I do this....?"
I face plant on the dinning room table, "I've told you several times!"
Mashirao scratches the back of his neck, "Sorry..."
"Why exactly do you have a murder mystery worksheet?"
"Aizawa-sensei said it would help with our deduction skills."
I groan in irritation, "Mashirao it's easy! I haven't activated my quirk and I've figured it out! Tell me again why I'm helping you without pay?"
"You sure do fit your name, you are an opportunist! Can't you just help your friend?"
With a blank look at stare at him, "No. I'm broke and I need a new video game."
"Also I'm helping you with Shinsou."
"Right, right."
~~~~~
I straighten out my uniform as I put on a smile, "Hello Shinsou! The usual?"
He gives a small smile, "That'd be nice, but can you also join me?"
I fluster at his request, "Huh...?." Fully processing it I nod, "Sure lemme get you order and call my break."
I think to myself, 'time to use Mashirao's advice'
Finishing his request I seat myself across from him.
"So, what is it?" I snap my fingers, "I also have something to tell you."
"You first then." He takes a sip of his drink.
"Oh you have to tell me something?" I lie my head on my hands, "You go first! And I insist."
He playfully rolls his eyes, "Okay.." he shifts in his seat, "I...well how do I state it?" He pauses to look for the right words, "I enjoy your company and wish to take it to the next level."
I abruptly stand, "Dammit! You beat me to it! And I had a wingman-er Tailman to back me up."
"I'm guessing your referring to the one whom appears like a squirrel?"
"Pfft..." I cover my mouth, "you've just given me another topic to tease him on. Thanks." I seat myself once again, "I also accept you request."

I hoped you liked RwaiChan! Request again anytime!
Btw thanks sooooo much for 13k views! Luv youse!