Christmas Short (IV) Under the Mistletoe

Gaster's POV

"Cheers!" the crowd cheered in harmony, raising their glass up high for their host, Jessica.

She looks too pure, yet she's really stunning. I've been staring at her an awful lot, but isn't my feelings obvious already? Or do I have to remind her with words instead?

My mind bursted out questions, making me clench my fists, slowly yet in a harsh manner.

With my thoughts running over my head, I gave myself a dismay look; making Jessica glance at me.

She raised her arm, flattening her fingers to catch my attention; and once she did, I shook my head to signal that it was nothing.

She furrowed her brows as a response as I catch her lashes flutter.

Too... cute.

A soft tint of red flushed on my cheek bones, feeling my warm ragged breathing pressed against myself.

Before I could even hide myself, a friend of mine pat my shoulders "I'm guessing that you take a very assuring interest on Ms. Grey."

I scoffed, shrugging at the friend, Asgore. "Look who's not updated." I smirked.

Asgore smiled "I guess I need to catch up then." he dragged his furred palms inside his denim pants' pockets.

I smiled as a response, glancing back to Jessica, who seized her moment.

"I never saw you gaze to a woman like that before." Asgore added, grinning slyly. "What?" I questioned him, for I was in oblivion.

"Gaster, your gaze tells me that you're hungry for something~" he teased, lowering his voice as I felt myself heat up.

"Shut. Up." I whispered, irritated by this goat.

Frisk walked up to us with a smile on their face "Hey, guys?"

"Yes, my young one?" Asgore replied, smiling gleefully as well.

Frisk pointed up to the ceiling above us, making me and Asgore look up; seeing a mistletoe hanging above us.

My bliss has been taken away today...

I stepped back, attempting to run, but a figure grabbed my shirt.

It was Jessica, she looked at me with a killing smile.

"Gaster, the mistletoe." She humbly said, scaring the heck out of me.

She pulled me gently back to where I was and left the area.

"Asgore. Help." "I believe I don't know how to help you nor myself." he cleared his throat, glancing at Toriel who is advising him to do what it's 'right'.

Then, I felt a push behind me, making me land on Asgore-

...

...accidentally pressing my mouth area to his.

*insert Lenny face*