"Better off dead!"

Undyne got to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water, as she sprinkles an amount of Salt in it.

Passing through Gaster and Papyrus, yawning a bit as she drank the salt water.

Jessica's POV

"S-Stay away!" I screamed, unarmed.

Just then I saw a blue highlight, just above me. Seeing....

...Sans.

My eyes enlarged, to see him, still weak from his coma. Sans summoned some levitating bones and threw them at the pink kumu that was about to attack me.

The pink kumu defenseless at the minute, disappeared to the shadow.

....

Sans glances at me, his eyes were both unlit. Taking steps closer, as I crawled slightly backwards.

"S-Sans..! Please! I'm on your side!" I pleaded truthfully.

Sans didn't listen, for he summoned a carved bone, pointing the spiked part at me.

....

"You... you traitor." He huffed, weakened.

"T-Then, If you see me as that- why save me?!" I replied, regretting to back away from my deadline.

No reply...

"SANS." Gaster said, behind the door, breathing ragged from the running.

Papyrus walked by and saw Sans; "Sans!" he called gleefully.

Sans who looked stoic was still pointing the sharp edge of the spiked bone he held, but seeing Papyrus he snapped back.

"Papyrus, Gaster-... what-...?" Sans asked with confusion.

Papyrus and Gaster glanced to each other, and gazed back to the confused skeleton.

"Sans, we will explain, please-... get that away from her..." Gaster replied, gently and cautious about the carved bone pointing at me.

"This traitor, she's better off dead!" Sans replied, his right eye lit a blue color.

I flinch my back, hitting the wall- but my eyes narrowed after.

"Yes! I'm better off dead!-" I replied, furiously.

To see Gaster and Papyrus's face shocked, I raised my eyebrows and continued.

"But- If I die now, I wouldn't be able to wash my sins-... we have to get Asriel back...!" I stuttered my part, but whimpered when Sans stepped closer.

"What- did... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Sans asked, letting his tone increased at me.

"SANS." Papyrus called, with a serious tone he has never heard of, Sans tilted his head to his direction- and calmed down.

Turning back at me and shot a glare, that I could feel my life flashed before my eyes and my breathing more ragged as ever.

Sans leaned back and gave me a listless expression; "I will NEVER forgive you." Sans said and turned away.

As he left me there, Papyrus followed but Gaster stayed, looking at me with pity.

...

"What?" I asked, forming a kneeling position to stand up, but then Gaster took steps to me and pulled me up- helping me back to my stand.

Gaster stared at me, bluntly- that I felt my cheeks burn up.

"What?...!" I repeated, making him smirk.

He turned away with the expression- leaving me in oblivion.

.....jerk