Christmas Short (I) Fear before Christmas

"Snow..." Sans mumbled, Frisk beside him nodded.

"Like snowdin..." Papyrus replied gleefully, who stood by the door of their house.

Everyone has still been cautious of going outside, a lot of humans were injured and killed by fear itself, Bete Noire- one that wields the soul of fear that currently handles hate itself.

Fear and hate together would destroy the great or good...

Frisk looked down, yet her eyes shut- but in despair she appear.

If she could only conciliate her LV in time, everything would have been fine, but now that they found another way- she slowly cultivated guilt and sorrow. She could feel herself mutter her apologies more, even if she had so much sins to wash away.

Toriel and Asgore couldn't feel anything but glum, knowing that their Asriel has been held captive of merciless killer's pet, known to be Akumu.

They would never even imagine, how fear could just destroy Christmas for them that much.

Bete Noire's POV

"Akumu..." she whimpered, as the dark grew.

"Where are you, Akumu-" "Who are you?" her asking disturbed by an ufamiliar voice.

"Who are you, Bete Noire?" the voice repeated, leaving Betty quiet.

"Why do you want to kill innocent lives? Is it because you have power against 'some' people...? Is it beca-" "GET OUT OF MY HEAD." she whooped a disturbance over the voice's questions, and the voice stopped.

Betty's eyes teared of mental pain, and her breathing ragged over her pressure and stress.

"I AM BETE NOIRE- AND I AM, THE SOUL OF FEAR." she says repeatively.

Sentence by sentence her anger grew, and her head steamed, making her face redden.

Her words toned down as she grew tired and tired of speaking. Black fluid replaced her tears, and her mouth twitched.

"How?" This question made Betty enlarge her eyes, her ragged breathing stops and her eyebrows raised; "How did you become the soul of fear-? Do you remember?" the voice asked continuously.

Betty leaned herself down, wishing to pass out at this very momet as a flood of words came out from the voice she heard, in this small dark room that she's been stuck on.

Oh my god the title, kill me now TwT