||19. When Love takes over||

Mulai dari awal

"Right! Not for you both." Uttara interpreted.

"I already planned something for them." He murmurs with a wink. Something was cooking in his devilish mind. Ragini and Uttara looked at him clueless.

"Hey!" Swara walks to them with Sanskar. "We were waiting for you guys to enter."

"Let's get freshen up, then we will make a plan for some fun," Laksh said sounding excited. They all stroll towards the resort.

"Ragini Bhabhi, how you handle this man!" Uttara could not help, but ask.

"I'm not less than him..." Ragini told her eyebrow twitch to smirk.

"Made for each other." Drawls out Swara joining them.

"I think, you both deserve that caption!" Asserts Ragini referring to Sanskar and her.

They ambled to the cottage allot to them. Sanskar was the first one to enter the room. As he sees the room, he gasps and blocks the way of Swara deterring her from entering the room.

"Duffer, what you doing? Let me get inside." Seeing no movement from him, she shoves him aside. The scene in front of her left her astounded. For a moment, her breath gets hitched. The rose petals decorated as carpet, her feet touch them, it gives her solace. The bottle of champagne placed along with a platter of fruits and chocolates. The flowers scattered in room and candlelight set-up romantic weather in room. An unknown tension grows in the room.

 An unknown tension grows in the room

"Swara you ok?" Concern nudged him. She couldn't say anything except bobbing her head.

Words get stuck on her throat. "This is..... a honeymoon suite!" She fumbles. It doesn't make them second to realize who planned it. Obviously, no one except Lucky could get such an idea.

"I'll kill Lucky for this." Sanskar thought in his mind. Before tension between them starts to raise, he stutters trying to find an excuse.

"You go and get a refresh. I'll clear this mess."

Sighing, she turns away to hide her discomfiture, scurried to the washroom. Only to get astonished. The sight before her was too much to behold. She walks in, ashed-faced. The bathtub replenished with bubbles and small candlelit all over it. She clears candles and took a shower.

Remind her again not to go on Lux trips.

Lux baby, I'll take revenge for this. Let your time come. We'll see!

Coming out of the washroom, she welcomed by a clean and neat classy room. Her heart flutters seeing the effort Sanskar took to prevent an awkward situation. She's confused about why she's feeling weird. Instead of getting angry, why she's happy? The question erupts in her mind. To which heart already knows the answer. With passing time their relationship evolved.

Love is igniting in her heart.

Oblivious to her that love is more than friendship.