||7. Wedding gift||

"When two people are meant to be together,
no force on earth can separate them, not even they."

☆▪☆▪☆

Playlist: Pyar ya saza

*****

Swara was swarmed with press people asking her how she felt about marrying her sister's groom. Sanskar immediately come to her side and embraced her, "Sadly I had to end my relationship with Kavita after the engagement. We felt we aren't compatible and parted ways. It has nothing to do with Swara. As they say, best friends become best couples. I'm giving this relationship chance. Let destiny decide our future."

Then came the time for her to leave home, the place she was born and lost her first love.

"Shona, my blessing will be there for you always and my child. Don't be sad. Sanskar will take care of you as we do. You will be a happy dear and we love you, Shona." A lone tear falls from her eyes as she heard her grandma. Even if her grandma forced her into marriage, her love for her never dwindled. She only hated her sister for the mess, not her family.

She was about to break down, but her father gives her support. Swara was numb; not knowing how to react.

Meanwhile, her mother keeps her hands on her head. Swara looks at her, then averted her eyes to her father facing him.

Abruptly, her father hugged her, "Thank you dear. You made me proud, my child. Take care," his voice cracked with emotions.

Those were tears that she never wanted to see, her dad's distress, for whom she sacrificed her love. She clasped her father and cried. Her mother patted her shoulder, and Swara saw tears strolling down her cheek. But she wiped it instantly.

"Look you are crying like a child Shona. Don't be sad, you are not going away from us. You are going to be a part of Sanskar's family. There is no need for these tears. You will be happy there. I knew it all happened of a sudden. But this marriage is now the truth. You have to give all respect to it. One day you will understand whatever happened is for your good." Her mother said, sobbing. She wipes tears from Swara's eyes.

Swara nodded her head reluctantly. Her mind could not process things. She knows this all is real and she had to accept this. But back in her mind, she still wishes it all a nightmare. However, the truth is the truth.

She had to accept it.

Now she has to go away from her family to her husband's home for starting a new life. After losing her love, it was hard for her to accept it. Tears are flowing down her cheeks, there is no way it gonna stop any moment.

_______________________________________________

Tears were rolling in Swara's eyes. Sanskar felt someone stabbing his heart seeing her state. It is hard to accept going far from the place they were born and raised.

Why are always girls meant to sacrifice?

Why do they need to leave the place where they have grown up? Family and everything was left behind, a new family welcoming her.

He pities the girls' parents for how they were compelled to send part of them. Twenty years whom they cared for and loved, treated like a princess is leaving them. Their feelings are hard to explain. In marriage more than happy, the bride's family feels sad as their daughter is no more theirs.