||18. Flying over Friendly Skies||

"Love cannot be forced,
Love cannot be coaxed or teased.
It comes out of heaven,
unasked and unsought."

☆▪☆▪☆

Friday morning

"Where the heck are you? I already arrived." A man was yelling over his phone. He's frightened to death. Why won't he? He's walking into the lion's den, his life is at stake. Beads of sweat sat on his forehead, he felt exhausted.

"You do your work. I will be there soon. Don't worry." A female voice came from another side. Her soothing words had no impact on him.

"Without you, I can't go near her! Sooner you come is better." His voice quavers.

"But Sanskar is there na?" She pointed out.

"He is useless at this point." He snarls.

"Okay-okay... Wait! within 5 minutes I will be there." She asserts.

He cuts the call and looks towards the mansion. Taking a deep breath, he prepares himself for whatever was to come. "I will get what I want Swara!"

After some time, a girl came in the bike and pat his shoulder. He silently follows her.

☆▪☆▪☆

Swara's organizing dining table. Sanskar who's descending the stairs watches it. "Swara, I told you not to do this work. Isn't it? You have to attend college and you're still here! Where are servants?"

Swara gazed at him whose voice is in rage. "Sorry sir, did you called?" A helper came running to the hall.

"What is this? Is there is no enough workers here that she is doing this all work?" Sanskar raises a question arrogantly.

"Sanskar listen to me! It's not like that." Swara made an effort to interrupt, but he pays scant attention to her words.

"Swara studies are important for you. If I saw this again, these servants will be fired." He declares looking everywhere, but Swara. She murmurs something in anger. He smiled a bit and stares at a trembling housekeeper. Sanskar winks at him, shocking him. It's the only way for him to let her stay out of work. For now, surely she won't do any chores.

Swara walks back and forth corridor, muttering "Duffer, what he thinks about himself? Studies... studies. My mom and he all are the same! I was just serving those dishes and he doesn't even listen to me. He's stupid." She let out a hoarse laugh.

"I know, I'm stupid." She jolted hearing voice from her behind. Looking up, she glances at smirking Sanskar. Her cheeks instantly flushed in embarrassment.

"Did I said it loudly?" She questions.

"You did!" this time voice came from the front door. They swivel to see the source of the voice. He's the same man who was gawking mansion before.

"Lucky...."  Sanskar clamors with utter surprise. Laksh strides to him. Sanskar was about to hug him, but Laksh scampers past him and embraces Swara.

That good for nothing, so-called his best friend didn't even notice him. "He won't change!" Sanskar mumbles with disappointment.

"Yeah, he won't." Ragini shuffles near them. That when they hear an outcry.

"Aaaa......" Laksh groans in pain. Sanskar and Ragini glance at them. Then begins to burst out laughs after gaping at Laksh whimpering while hugging Swara and lioness Swara is biting his shoulder. Striving to escape from her hold, he curses himself for hugging her and inviting trouble.