||19. When Love takes over||

"Love just happens
Without our notice and
Without any try."

~ Twinklingmeghs

☆▪☆▪☆

A cold mistral wafts across her face. The meandering roads snagged her attention. His car peered through the narrow road zigzagged under a canopy of trees. Swara felt jittery. The never-ending road ahead made her feel there's a long journey ahead. The car jerk due to potholes only to intensify her worry. They are more into the forest area.

"Are you sure duffer you didn't lose the way?" Anxiety and suspicion were audible in her tone. Away from the city, the car propels through coffee plantations. The aroma of coffee plants refreshes the air. Her eyes caught a glimpse of nature. It was surprising how this town concealed from most eyes. However, contentment clasped her heart. If people knew this place, more tourists will come and it'll pollute the fresh air of Sakleshpur.

"What... no way. I went there several times. So there's no chance of taking the wrong route." He affirmed.

Her eyebrows began to furrow, "Oh, I see... you went many times, huh? With whom?" Curiousness sprawled on her face. Unusual feeling strike her. Unknown to her J word made way in her mind.

"What got you? I went there with friends. Now stop glaring me." He said feeling her intense gaze on him. Her qualms surprised him.

"Idiot, we reached!" He said poking the sleeping beauty. A smell of nature embraced her when she walked out of the car. The resort was secluded from town. Surrounded by meadows. A pristine splendor of spectacular cottage tugged heartstrings in Swara's heart. Taken away by the beauty of the resort, she eyes the resort without blinking her eyes.

"Wow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wow... this is simply beautiful!" A euphoria diffused through her body. The grin never left her face. It made Sanskar thank Laksh in mind for planning jaunt that brought a smile on her face. Upon glancing at her smiley face, his lips curled into a smile.

☆▪☆▪☆

"So here it is. We reached," Laksh said while parking his car in front of the resort.

"Anyways, nice drive Bhai.." Uttara taps his shoulder and gets out of the car.

"Hope while we return you will go with Sanskar." He said irked by her interference in his romance with Ragini. Uttara being the third wheeler in their story, not let him a chance to talk with Ragini.

"Not even in your dreams," Uttara says while taking her luggage out. Soumya and Ragini were hearing their chatters from long, so they paid scant attention to it.

"Laksh we came here to bring Swara and Sanskar close," Ragini mumbled. There was a hidden warning in her words. We came for them, not us. Laksh let out a sigh.

Love Punishment जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें