I Don't Care

(Your POV)
"Ya' know Y/N, when you say 'No Tom! Let me do this!' I do not expect you to whack him upside the head with a bat." Edd says.

"Every girl has her ways." You notice a movement out of the corner of your eye. "Everyone shut it. He's waking up."

"W-what happened?" Tord's muffled voice stutters. You can half make out his words.

"Welcome to the basement!" False enthusiasm filled your voice.

Tord's expression read that he was in confusion, turned to fear, then to anger.

"Let me out of here!" He shouts loud enough for you all to hear. You assumed he was feeling the ropes that bound him.

"No." You said simply. "In fact I have an idea."

You turn on the TV you had put down there for EXTREME EXTREME measures. You scroll to the 'MUSIC' section. You click on the playlist 'Force Tord To Do Something'.

"OH SHE'S GONNA DO IT!" The boys yelled.

You press 'play' and on came the familiar 'Sunshine lollipops...' and Tord began to screech. You turned the music up louder. You motioned for the boys to follow you up the stairs. You made the floor soundproof so you could only faintly hear the sound of the dreaded song and Tord's begging screams. You leave your apartment and go into Tom's apartment, which was the almost the farthest away from yours. You only chose his 'cause Matt's apartment is full of well...himself.

Tom turns on 'The Children' and you are all absorbed in the TV. You and Edd were snuggling as well as Matt and Tom. Ah, love. It was the middle of December though so it was freezing. Like what, 1.51 degrees Celsius? It was extremely cold for England.

You could still hear Tord's shrill screams, but 'Sunshine lollipops' was drowning it out, as well as 'The Children'.

~Two Hour Time Skip~

'Sunshine lollipops' was fading out, along with Tord's shrieks. You and Edd walked back to your apartment, for somehow Matt fell asleep on Tom.

You open the latch on the floor of your apartment. You walk down the stairs, Edd trailing behind you. You look at the once-screaming man who has sensed your presence.

"My soldiers will find me! I'll take you captive and I'll torture you! You'll wish you'd never been BORN!" Tord screeched.

You grab his ear and very quietly whisper. "I've been wishing I'd never been born for the past fourteen years."

"So I have a proposition for you Lars." You begin. "If you agree, you can leave here."

"What is it? I'll do anything to get away from your wretched grasp!" He said angrily.

You took off his blindfold. His eyes were filled with fiery rage. "Since you are a leader, I assume you know what this is. We will have a duel. We will both have a pistol. Whoever shoots and kills the other wins. But only if you promise until the day of the duel you cannot harm a single one of us." You suggested. "So you may stay here forever and listen to 'Sunshine lollipops', or you could fight me in a duel. Which one?"

"If it means killing you, I'm in." Tord spar out his words like venom.

"But Y/N..." Edd pleads. "If you are defeated, I'll lose you forever."

"Don't worry." You assured Edd and kissed him, half to rub it in Tord's face and the other for assurance. Tord grimaced. "But if I lose, remember me." You whispered the last part.

"But you're gonna have to tell Tom what you just did." Edd points out.

Oh crap I didn't think about that.

"I can do it." You say bravely. "At least if I die he can't kill me?"

Edd gives you a look. "OK IF I DIE TELL HIM HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO KILL YOU." You said.

"That doesn't help." Edd remarked.

You shrugged and clicked 'replay' on 'Force Tord To Do Something'. On came the familiar screams and happy music that plagued Tord's nightmares.

You and Edd left Tord in the dark music-filled room. His screams would forever echo in that basement. And the shrieks were muffled as the cellar door clanked shut.

Edd holds your hand as you walk back to Tom's apartment. He opens the door and you enter to see Tom and Matt look your way.

"So, how'd it go?" Tom asked.

"Tell them Y/N." Edd ordered.

"I challenged Tord to a duel. A gun duel." You admitted.

"YOU WHAT!" Tom shouted. "YOU CHALLENGED A TRIGGER-HAPPY MAN TO A GUN DUEL! THIS IS NOT THE 1700's!"

"I-" You started.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! EDD! WHY DID YOU LET HER DO THAT!" Tom yelled angrily.

"NO TOM! IT'S MY FAULT! DON'T BLAME EDD!" You pleaded.

"You're right." Tom glared at you. "It is your fault."

Tom stormed out of his apartment, Matt following him. You reached out a hand as if to try and grab his shoulder. You looked at Edd.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Edd's hazel orbs stared into your E/C eyes. "But I'm with Tom on this one."

You ran back to your apartment. You stared at your knife block.

No.

Not even if I'm angry.

You grab a piece of paper and wrote a note.

Dear guys,

You may not see this note but who cares. I'm in Cloudberry Fields and Tord and I are dueling. If I don't come back, you'll know why.

Love, Y/N.

You pinned the note to your door and grabbed the handcuffs you had. You acquired your two pistols. One for you, one for Tord. You stormed into the cellar. You cut the ropes away from Tord. You quickly handcuffed Tord so he couldn't hurt you. You dragged him up the stairs and threw him in your F/C car. You drove to an Cloudberry Fields and took Tord out of the car.

"Now listen. You're not allowed to shoot or harm me until I stomp. Got that?" You asked Tord coldly.

He only nods. You un-handcuff Tord and hand him the pistol. Now that you think about it, you're not sure where you got the guns anyway. It didn't matter anymore.

You and Tord stand eight feet apart. You briefly lock eyes. His expression was filled will hatred and insanity. You just had a blank look.

You breathe in, and you both ready and aim your guns. You stomp your foot and the ring of two gunshots filled the air as you felt an extreme pain in your chest. You feel your body fall to the ground and your vision became fuzzy. Then, everything went black.