The Confession

Word of the day-Baka.
Baka-fool/stupid/idiot.

Warning! TomMatt in here!

(Edd's POV)
I'm going to do it today. At sunset. 7:00 P.M. is the best time. It's when the sun sets, she likes the sunset.

I'm going to ask her on the roof. The roof where we can see the sunset.

I'll leave a note in her room, and hopefully she'll come. Please, work in my favor.

(Your POV)
I wake up. Another day! And my chest is gonna feel tight. Baka feelings.

I walk outside of my apartment to go check up on Tom. I just wanna make sure he's okay. I had a nightmare last night and I wanna make sure he's okay.

I don't even need to knock, he gave me a key. I unlocked the door.

"Hey Tom I-" You open the door to find Tom and Matt kissing passionately. They look at you, embarrassed and blushing. You look at Matt, then at Tom, then at the door.

"I see you're busy...so I'm gonna go..." You say as you slowly walked out the door. "I saw nothing~!"

"Thank you." Tom says.

You walk out of the room and dash into Edd's room.

"EDD IT'S IMPORTANT." You slam the door. Edd is writing something. He quickly flips over the paper and looks at you.

"What?" He asks.

"I walked in on Tom and Matt kissing." You say, fangirling inside your head.

"So your brother and my best friend are probably dating?" He says.

"Yes! I'm so happy for my brother! I thought he would never find love!" You squeal quietly.

You grab his hands as he blushes and you force him to dance with you.

"Okay, I'm gonna go KNOCK this time and go check on Tom. Bye!" You say.

"Bye!" Edd says. You walk out of the room.

(Edd's POV)
Phew! She didn't see my letter!

I flip it back over and begin to read.

Dearest Y/N,

Meet me at 7:00 on the room of this apartment complex. There is something I want to tell you.

Sincerely,

Who should I sign it as?

And old friend? No, that's to Tord-like. We hate him.

Yours truly? No, that may make her not want to come.

Edd? No, I don't want her to know right away.

How about...a secret admirer? That sounds good.

Sincerely, a secret admirer.

I like that.

I fold up the letter and put it on an envelope.

Then, I slip it under her apartment door.

She'll find it there.

(Your POV)
You knock on Tom's door. You hear some shuffling on the other side and Tom opens the door. You look at Tom and quickly walk inside.

Matt had left. Now Tom's monster side was coming out.

He had purple patterned horns. His hands and feet were turning into claws. He had a purple scaled tail.

"Tom, stay calm." You say. You were breathing heavily. When Tom's monster came out, yours did too.

Your hands were turning into jagged claws. Your back had F/C dragon wings coming from the back. You clutched onto Tom.

"Shh, calm down." He was trying to turn you back human. When you were young, you and Tom had gotten to close and touched radioactive waste. It had made you into monsters.

You hugged each other. You were in severe pain. Somebody knocked. You looked at each other.

What do we do?

You shoved a hoodie over your wings, although uncomfortable you rolled with it. You put your hands in your pockets and you walked to the door. Tom hid. It was Edd.

"Hey Y/N! I came to check on you guys 'cause you were taking a while. It usually only takes you 10 minutes." He says.

"Oh it's nothing! Tom just needed help with something! We're almost done!" You say quickly.

"Okay then..." Edd says, suspiciously.

Edd walks away, and you shut the door. You take off the sweatshirt, and you realize your skin is becoming dappled with F/C scales. Tom comes out of his hiding place to see you collapsed on the floor in pain. Then, Edd walks in.

"Hey Y/N I forgot to-" Then he sees you and Tom on the floor and monster like.

"Edd...run..." You manage to whisper. He nods and locks you two in there.

Edd knows that we're monsters...what if he doesn't want to be friends anymore? What if...no, I won't think about it.

You manage to calm yourself down, and your monster features are going away. You hug Tom tightly and his features are going away too. You knock on the door to signify Edd that you were okay now. He slowly opens the door.

"Y/N? Tom? Are you alright?" He asks, a mix of fear and worry in his voice.

"Yeah, we're okay." You whisper.

He looks at you and hugs you and Tom.
"I was so worried! Why didn't you tell me?"

"You're...not afraid of us?" You and Tom ask in unison.

"No! Just worried!" He says.

You hug Edd back. "Thanks for understanding Edd."

"I'm gonna get Matt to help Tom and I can take you back to your apartment!" He says, urging you to get up.

"Okay Edd." You say without fighting back.

He carries you bridal style to your apartment, but knocks on Matt's door on the way and tells him everything. Matt rushed to Tom's apartment and Edd keeps going. He opens the door to your apartment and he fast walks you to your bed. He lays you in your bed. You quickly drop into sleep.

(Edd's POV)
Y/N quickly falls asleep. I leave her apartment and enter mine.

I hope she finds my letter when she wakes up.

It's 1:00. 6 hours.

I'm gonna take a cola break.

I walk out of my room to the kitchen. I open the fridge to grab some cola. I take a sip and I think about what just happened. The Thompsons?
[A/N:Thompson is is your last name.] Monsters? There had to be some explanation. I hear a knock at the door, interrupting my thoughts.

Who is it?

I walk up to the door and open it. There stood Y/N.

"O-oh! Hey Y/N!" I say.

"Hey Edd. You must be wondering what happened back there." She states.

"To be honest, I am. Why are you half-monster?" I bluntly say.

"Well, let me explain." She says. I invite her inside. "We weren't born that way. When we were younger, some kids bullied us. They pushed us into a puddle of radioactive waste and we became part monster." She explains.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I say sympathetically.

"Really, there's no need." She says.

(Your POV)
*You and Edd proceed to chat for hours...*

"Would you look at the time! 6:45, I have to go. Somebody wants to meet me on the roof at 7:00 and I don't want to be late. Bye Edd!" She says.

"Bye Y/N." I say as she walks out the door.

I quickly get dressed into a suit and at 6:55 I walk to the roof.

It's time.

I stand on the roof for 5 minutes until I hear someone come onto the roof.

"Edd?"