Well I guess I could have omitted that part.

"Everything's wrong with me, guy's." I said lamely.

"Haha, I would love to do that, sometime." Caramel said.

"Me too." Iris said excitedly.

"Huh." That was all Violet said but it sure shut them up.

"Look guy's I didn't mean to do it, I was just very ... stifled okay and I just had to get away and then mom went a little mad and Ethan came to my place and mom told him I was missing and then it was just chaos, he came up wearing this very sexy leather jacket on his motor cycle and then he was SO angry with me even though I held on to him .." Again.

"Oh my God, this look's right out of mills and boon." April said.

trust her to find romance in everything.

"Yeah, totally!!!" Caramel seconded her.

God, freak's.

"And then you know he took me flying. Guy's you wouldn't believe just how fast he was I almost toppled over. TWICE and still he was angry and all he did was growl at me and then he took me to his place and when I said I wanted to go he went all angry on me again and then we shouted at each other and I guess I told him some thing's which I shouldn't and the next thing I knew he was kissing me and then ... well you know." I finished embaressed.

"Ding dong." Violet said and I heard Iris giggle.

"I canNOT believe just how reckless you were. Theia anything could happen now, what if he doesn't like you back or what if he regret's what happened..?" Alice demanded and I flinched, THAT is what I was so worried about. I didn't want him to not like me, I wanted him to love me. I knew that was too much to ask but ..

"Don't say that, you don't know anything." April said and I heard Alice grunt.

"This is NOT a mill's and boon, you know." She said.

"I know that, but she's is love and people go mad in love and if she made love to him then it's okay because she LOVES him and anyway it's high time. She's 22 and not getting any younger." April retorted.

"Guys guys! Stop, the interesting part is coming." Iris interrupted and they all fell silent again.

"What?" I demanded.

"Spill Missy, all the details." Caramel said and I groaned.

No, oh no!

"Come on." Violet said.

"Spill, we are big enough to share the gory details." April said.

"Oh, no." Alice. I loved her for that.

"Tell noooooo." Iris shrieked.

The odd's were against me.

"Well there's nothing to tell. All I can say is that it was mind-blowing." I said lamely.

"It always is." Iris seconded me. And Caramel laughed.

"She should know." Caramel said excitedly.

"Shut up, okay." Iris scolded.

"Guy's what do I do, now ..?" I asked them and all the chatting came to an end.

"What will you do? Go ahead and tell him." April said as a matter-of-fact.

"Are you crazy..?" Alice sounded ridiculed.

"Yes! Yes! Tell him." Caramel shouted at my ear and I smiled at her enthusiasm.