Chapter 1: The Literature Club

Wow... I really need to find a club. Sayori recommends me to, and as much as I hate to admit she's right, I agree with her. Sayori, my old best friend is in the... English club or something. Perhaps... No. I'm not into that stuff. And if I'm honest, I doubt Sayori is into it much.

I could be wrong. It could be my advantage for a good high school life. And it's probably Sayori's favourite thing to do. I just don't know. Unless I give it a try.

Class ended, and I idled behind reading the posters on the wall about the clubs. Math club, gaming club, karate, language, anime... Wait anime club? Hey I could try that! I get up and go to read it further.

Wanted members for the anime club! Come around 3:00 till 4-
"Y/N...?" A sweet voice echoes in the room. I turn around. Its.. Monika! The girl who was in my class last year. She was the most popular.

"Oh, hey.. Monika. Are you in this class?" I answer. She giggles melodically, shaking her head.

"Nope! I'm just searching for some art supplies. A little thing my club is doing." She explained, her green eyes shining. I nodded, my attention turning to Monika.

"Oh. Are you still in the debate team?" I asked her.
"Nope. I felt it was too heavy on politics and it wasn't my preference," she says sweetly, adding a smile into it. I smile back awkwardly.

"I'm actually in the Literature club now. Along with 3 other members. You should come along sometime! It could be fun," she explains. It does sound interesting. Wait. Literature?

"Does a member called Sayori go there?" I ask. Her face lightens.
"You know her?" She says happily, and I return with a nod.
"She's my neighbour. She actually is the one motivating me to join a club.. Heh," I tell her sheepishly.

Monika closes the teachers cupboard in which she was searching for supplies in, and sits by me.

"Well, you should come with me to the Lit Club! Its not so bad. There's Sayori, Natsuki and Yuri, and they're all very welcoming," she tells me. My mind races.

Girls. Club. Outcome... Girls and a club. Its a win-win situation! I look at Monika, and I notice her resting her chin on her crossed hands, a smirk on her lips.

"Um.. I'll come along today. I'll check it out," I said, my cheeks flushing. She beams, and stands up, clasping her hands together.

"Cool! Follow me okay?" She grins and swings the door open, allowing me to go first. I nod and leave the room.

One thing crosses my mind though...
What about the anime club?
That could be a better outcome in my day rather than a writing club... But Monika. And those girls.

But there may be cute girls in the anime club! Girls who understand my taste and interests.

Hmmmm...

I look at Monika's hopeful face.
I look at the club room number.

What do I pick...

-_-_-_-_-

Go to Chapter 1 - Choice 1 for the Literature Club.
Go to Chapter 1 - Choice 2 for the Anime Club.