Chapter 1: Silver eyes

Alice p.o.v.

It was dark, cold and I was really tired. Team Rocket appeared here in Unova, I don't know why...maybe..no, it can't be.

My parents should've stopped looking for me after 5 years now, but that's apparently not the case. I will never join them, NEVER.

I stood up. I had to get out of here before would find me. I had to be more careful next time I would be walking through a town or city.
They almost saw me. A few grunts were walking through town and one turned and almost saw me walking in the city.

Luckily, I got away on time or else I would've been in huge trouble now.

I was literally shivering from the cold in this cave I was in.
I took Charizards pokeball and a red beam of light shot of it.Charizard growled happily.

"Hey buddy, we have to get out of here as soon as possible. Stay by my side, alright?" Charizard nodded and started looking around in the cave. There were alot of these blue electricity loaded rocks wich I thought looked pretty cool. I knew they were loaded with electricity.

"Let's go this way." I said, walking a little bit faster. We took many turns but without succeeding. We were really lost. I sat down,  frustrated. Charizard layed beside me.

After 2 minutes of just sighing and sitting down, I decided to lay down and get some sleep. Hoping that a little bit rest would help me get out of here.

The ground was really cold and I couldn't stand it, but I had to rest for a little while.

After a few minutes of thinking I finally let sleep take over.

Silver p.o.v.

I was getting really frustrated by now. I just got to this new Unova region and I was stupid enough to enter a cave.

Like seriously! I got into this stupid cave without the stupid thinking of taking a stupid town map with me.

"Damn it." I groaned in frustration. Me and Feraligatr have been walking for 2 hours straight now, hoping to find an exit. We took a turn to the right, after so many turns now...We kept walking.
I saw this red light and we headed towards it, only to see a girl sleeping with a Charizard next to her.

The girl had medium dark brown hair with black strokes in it. She was wearing a grey tanktop paired with army green skinny jeans and black combat boots. I had to admit, she was kind of prettt, but it was stupid to come into a cave wearing those summer-like clothes.

Maybe she knew how to get out of here? I don't know... I'd better wake her up before she would freeze to death.

I poked her on the forehead.

"Wake up person...wake up person...WAKE UP!!" I said, getting impatient.

She groaned and opened her eyes. Her eyes were an electric blue colour. She looked pretty confused.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" She asked, still giving me that nervous look.

'Doesn't matter." I said, getting even more impatient.

"Do you know a way to get out of here?" I asked annoyed.

She smiled. "No...I'm lost too you know...I always get lost in caves so I decided to rest a little bit after walking for so long." She answered.

I groaned.

"I am Alice by the way." She said.

"It was nice meeting you and all, Alice, but I need to get out of here so..." I turned myself away from her and started walking away. I was really pissed.

Alice p.o.v.

I stood up. Maybe I should travel with him through this cave...we would get out of here alot quicker.

"Hey, wait up!!!"

He stopped walking and turned to face me.

"What is it?" He snarled.

'Well..can I come with you? We would be able to get out of her a lot quicker you know" I asked him.

'Hmph..whatever." He turned around and started walking again. His Feraligatr followed.

I'll take that as a 'yes' then. I smiled. And I followed him.

While walking behind this boy I got to have a better look at him now. He looked about 15-16 years old, just about my age. He had red hair that reached his shoulders. It looked good on him... honestly.

He was wearing a black jacket with red details matching his red hair. Paired with that he was wearing dark blue pants and black shoes. When I first saw him I got to look into his eyes. They were a beautiful silver colour. I didn't know this boy's name though...He did know mine so why not ask him?

"Uuhhhmm..what is your name? You never told me" I asked.

"Silver" He answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy! So i hope you liked my first chapter of my first story here on wattpad! :D I'm sorry it there are a few grammar mistakes, I'm not English. But.. if you enjoy the story please vote for it, comment if you liked it :3 Please help me reach 10 reads? Thanks so much. Byee~ Rainy