CHAPTER 1: New Year, New Beginning

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER!

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to every single person being understanding, and patient. I am very sorry for taking a long time but I was taking a break.

Again, thank you

I hope you enjoy reading!

**

||CHAPTER 1: New Year, New Beginning||

Tia

*Flashback*

I look at the sky while I was walking down the street, the sky was grey and large clouds spread across the sky. At first I heard a soft pitter-patter but slowly, the rainfall became heavier and heavier.

"Tia."

"Tia, wait!"

I kept walking.

I didn't know where I was going, but it didn't matter.

Not anymore.

The beautiful Lehenga I was wearing, and my once chocolate brown hair - that was in an elegant side bun was wet because of the heavy rain.

However, as I said.

It didn't matter.

I stopped walking when I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist, before bringing me close and against his broad chest. "Tia Frederick, please listen to me." He said, desperately. "I know Kate's news was surprising and sudden but please, let's talk about it first."

'Don't turn around.' I thought.

I move away from Logan's embrace, and immediately, I feel empty.

"There's nothing to talk about, Logan." I said.

Logan held my hand, "Tia, I'm not going to let go."

I slap his hand away, "You have to let go of me, Logan."

"Princess, I love you."

I bite my lip hard, as tears gradually fall from my eyes, 'Please don't say you love me, please.'

"I don't love you." I said, bitterly.

"I want you to turn around, Tia." He said, loudly. "I want you to turn around, look me in the eyes, and tell me!"

"Tell me you don't love me!"

I breathe in, and turn around, looking into his eyes. "I don't love you, Logan." I said, coldly.

Logan stumbles back weakly, then collapses on his knees onto the ground. "Liar." He said, crying.

I turn around and start walking once more, "I love you Logan Sutherland, I love you so much but I have to let you go."

*End of flashback*

"10."
"9."

I take a deep breath of the nice, fresh air before standing straight from the wooden chair I was sitting on. I look around, staring at the breathtaking landscape, down below.