James

"It was so weird," Theo said walking into the studio. "What was weird?" I asked. Theo sat down in a chair next to Luke. "Your sister was in my dream last night," Theo explained again. Luke looked really confused. "Why? What was she doing?" Theo chuckled. "Dude-"

"No, she was just playing the guitar! Gosh who do you think I am!" Theo exclaimed.

Not many people knew, but Luke has a little sister named Paige. She was Luke's best friend, sister, and just someone he can always go to other than going to John. When it comes to family, Luke gets very protective, especially because he is the oldest out of three. He left home to pursue his career as an artist, kinda like Maggie. Paige had the same interest as Luke, but there was one spot and both of them couldn't have. Paige had decided to stay back home with their baby brother. Luke had felt bad for leaving them because his mother was sick at the time. Luke has dealt with a lot more than more people know. One thing the band knows that he doesn't, is Paige is flying into town in two days to see him.

Paige POV

    "Mom? I'm all packed!" I shouted from my bedroom. Nina and Brody were sitting on mom's bed. Mom was laying down, she was more pale than usual. I was scared to leave, I didn't want to go with my mom coming with my to see Luke. "Honey, I think your cab is here," she said placing her hand on mine. I give her a quick kiss ok the forehead. "I love you mom." She smiled. "Nina, you know what to do for Brody." Nina was a trusted family friend, she was able to take care of Brody while I'm going. "Goodbye Brody, I'll see you soon okay buddy?" Brody gave me a small smile.

I grabbed my bags and walked down to the cab. "So where are you headed too?" The driver asked. "Vancouver Airport."

Leia POV

I can't believe it. After all this time, I've been obsessing over him Maggie becomes his girlfriend. She just walks through the door and steals him from me. I was not in a good place right now.

   I sat in a table, next to the arch. I stare at the signature I wrote after Luke's Band and I won Rock the Clock. I remember that day like it was yesterday. "Leia?" I turned to see Rachel. "Leia is everything okay?"

"No-" I cried out. I couldn't keep it in anymore. I'm really glad Rachel is here to help me give a shoulder to cry on. She really was my best friend. "Did you hear?" I asked after wiping my tears away. Rachel nodded," Yeah I heard. Maggie told me." The sound of her name just made me furious. "But she said that she wanted to tell you how she still values your friend ship with her. Yes she maybe with Luke, but it doesn't change how she feels about the band or you. She still loves you too you know, and I think it'll work if you stop trying to beat her at everything." Rachel was right. I just have to respect what Luke wants, and if that me Maggie-so be it.