Leia

So today is open stage and that is basically when everyone comes to the rose room to perform anything they want, and showcase different projects some of the Lost and Founders have been working on. I heard Luke's band was playing tonight so I'm really excited about that, and I also heard Maggie and John were doing a duet. I think that'll also be interesting too. But when ever I think about Maggie, I always think about what happened before opening to the door to the rose room when Luke and her were alone. I value my friendship with Maggie, but we had a Luke Truce and she's on her third strike, well to me she is.

I walk into the rose room and see everyone sitting by the piano and watching Luke's band set up, they always performed first and last. Mr. T walks on stage with the microphone, people from the next step and some outsiders came today which was pretty cool. I saw Luke and waved and he gladly waved back. I felt a small tap on my shoulder, I turn to see Rachel. "Hey," she said. "Hi, are you performing tonight?" I asked. She nodded and I smiled. "Duet or solo?" I asked. "I'm doing a duet with Issac." Issac is honestly one of the best performers at Lost and Found. He always bring energy to the crowd and I can't wait to see my best friend perform a duet with the best performer. "With Issac? Amazing! I can't wait!"

"Me either! We've been rehearsing non stop and we have so much fun with the song," Rachel explained. I don't blame her, Issac is awesome to be around. I invited him to live choir and it was amazing, he really brought up the spirit of live choir. Mr. T starts speaking and says,"alright, welcome everybody to Open Stage, this open stage we'll be going off of this list." Mr. T shows the long list, I can't wait. "Alright have fun you guys!" we all cheer and James taps his drum sticks counting the band in. John starts strumming the guitar and Theo rocks on base. Soon Luke's voice is heard through the microphone and everyone cheers, jumping up and down to the beat of their song. My eyes are fixed on Luke and I couldn't look away. He was just one amazing performer and a really great friend.

After the band is done, John puts away his electric guitar and brings up his acoustic, I see Maggie get on stage with John, Luke giving her a hug on the way down. But soon enough Luke stands next to me and leans on the piano with me. "Great job," I whispered. "Thanks." He smiles and looks back up to the stage. I see Maggie strum her guitar and so does John. They both start singing their song and it's pretty catchy. It has a good beat to it and isn't so wild unlike the band. They were both really good, I'm jealous.

I see Maggie come off stage and I run over to her and tell her how amazing she was. She smiled and we both leaned on the piano, except she was next to Luke and I wasn't. He wrapped his arm around her and gave her a side hug, even better! I try ignoring them for the rest of open stage but then I hear this.

"Hey, so I was wondering," I heard Luke say to Maggie. Maggie turns her attention to Luke. "I was wondering if you wanted to do a duet," Maggie chuckles. "I thought we were already doing one-"

"No Maggie, not for the ablums, I want you to perform with the band and I at a gig, the song we opened for Magenta City? Come on, I know I can ask anyone, but I think you're the best, so what do you say?" She nods and he smiles. "Great rehearsals start tomorrow in here at three." Maggie nods and they go back to listening to Hannah. I can't believe what I'm hearing. I've wanting to do a duet with Luke for two years, now Maggie is doing a duet with him and hasn't even been here for two months! What am I doing, I love Maggie, but she can't have my man-Luke! I-I mean Luke.

Maggie POV

     I'm really excited because Luke asked me to do a duet with him and of course I said yes, how can you say no to a duet with Luke?

I walk into the studio earlier this morning because I wanted to get some inspiration, so I looked around the walls of Lost and Found for they were covered in motivational posters and cool art work. I grab my guitar and walk into the green room. I set up and start playing some chords and some lyrics. No ideas so far, and I wanted to make this duet with Luke memorable.