Chapter 7, A Deal of Freedom and Fairies

*Dipper's POV*

Every day

The same routine

Different torture

I feel as if my soul as left my own being. I can't be breathing. Silent cries, unheard pleading. I am fighting these waves of emotion, only just to give in. It hurts.

Creak The door opened slowly. There he stood. Step A demon has no remorse. Step I am just a puppet to his disposal. Step. I close my eyes preparing for the income.

I waited and waited. There was no impact. None... I slowly peaked my eyes open. There he stood with a perplexed face.

*Kill's POV*

" I did this for you," I stated.

"Your mouth speaks lies. Only the truth may heal. You have wounded me, mentally and physically. You have only brought me pain and suffering. You did this for you, not me," He snaps.

"You wish to suffer no longer?" I glance at him.

He simply nods.

"As you command... But for a price."

"I'll do anything. Please," He pleads," I just want to back to my family."

" Well you must bring me a Fairy. Dead or alive? Then and only then, may you go home! I shall let you into Perseph Forest. There you shall find a fairy ring with fairies. Bring one to me," I inform.

He nods slowly.
I let him into the forest. Let's see if he may do so.

Hello, from now and onwards if you are rereading it or something, there will be major changes to the story. I hope you are enjoying it so far.