Chapter 9, Home Sweet Home

*Kill's POV*

There he stood, fairy in hand. I gave a slow clap.

"Congrats! Very Good, Pine tree!" I was impressed he could do it, "Hand it here and you are free to go!" He gave it to me.

I motioned him past me. It was a gateway portal to the Mystery Shack. He nodded at me and went through.

*Dipper's POV*

I stepped through and there the shack greeted me. The fresh scent of pine filled my nose. I saw Mabel outside practicing different defense moves. Shortly after, she spotted me. She fell to the ground, sobbing. She started waling, " Are you okay? What happened? I missed you. Where is Kill?!" All of her ruckus alerted the rest of the people in the Mystery Shack. Soon a crowd formed outside of the shack. Everyone was yelling a bunch of questions at me.

Eventually, Gruncle Ford pulled me aside in a secluded place. A is dipper
A is Ford

Explain everything.

Well it started when I was about to assassinate him. He spotted me so I made my escape. To my luck, he transferred to my school. The principal asked me to show him around and while doing so, he kidnapped me. He tortured me every single day. It was constant stress of my every move. Then one day was different. He offered me a deal. I get him a fairy and he lets me go. So I did. I'm here now. I'm home.

His mouth was agape. I could see his watery eyes about to give in.

Everything is better now. At least you're safe. What did he do with the fairy?

That's the thing. I don't know.

I know it's a risk but I think we should find out. Well you should. He seems more docile so you should be good. If not, we know what to do.

I slowly nodded. I headed back to the shack that was still surrounded with people. They continued to ask questions but I answered as vague as possible.

Eventually, everyone died down and Mabel and I went to our room. She wished me a good night and we both fell into a deep slumber.