Chapter 4, I'm No Good For You

*Mabel's POV*

I've been following him all day and still found no clue. Its hopeless. I bet he didn't even know Dipper. I walked home through the forest and I felt as I'm being watched. I turned around, but no one was there. With no luck finding Dipper, I rushed home. It felt as someone was right behind me the whole time. As I scurried back, I tripped over a tree root. I quickly looked back to my gain, no one was there. I got up and brushed myself off. I continued back.

"Dipper, I miss you. Come home... please" I prayed.

There's no luck looking for him. He's gone. If Kill did get him, the only way he could escape is by himself. Please come back safe.

*Kill's POV*

I've been watching Shooting Star and I'm glad she stopped trying to interfere with My Pine Tree and me... But, she's right though. There's no way they can get him back.

I gave Pine Tree his own room as well as his I Pod and a journal. I leave him to himself for the time being. He needs to adjust while I plan the rest of the Pines family's dismiss. Poor Pine Tree, he probably misses his master.

I get back to my house and head to my workshop. I hear Pine Tree humming a song in his room. I smiled and chuckled. At times he can be so fierce and determined, and other time he can be so fragile. He is so unique from those other meat sacks.

I started working until heard a big Crash. It sounded like it came from Pine Tree's room.

I rushed to make sure Pine Tree didn't do anything. But to my surprise, he wasn't there, and the window was broken.

Pine Tree should know that bad boys get punished.

*Dipper's POV*

What ever I do, I have to get away from Kill, or else this whole thing will be useless.

As I sprint through this endless forest I hear rustling from behind me. I don't look back and I keep running. Kill was on my tail. He had to be. I kept running to get away but I tripped over a tree root. I fell and heard the rustling come closer. I grab a rock nearest to me throwing it in the direction of the rustling. I saw him catch the rock. God . I tried to get up and run, but I realized that my ankle was sprained.

"Please, Let me go home. Why do you want me? What are you? Are you going to hurt me? Why won't you leave me alone?" I whimpered. He came closer and I scooted backwards until my back hit a tree.

"What is this, 20 questions?" He started and his hair turned even redder than before ( if that was possible), " Don't run away from me EVER again! Now bad pets get punished." He picked me up bridal style and started running towards his house.

I am a fighter in Gravity Falls, most feared to be exact, and I have to admit I am scared out of my mind. I shouldn't of done this. I should've left while I could.

"Kill please, I'm sorry. I will never do it again. Please don't punish me." I pleaded.

"Oh I know you will never do it again after I'm done with you," He chuckled.

We got to the door of the house and he kicked it open. He started heading towards the basement. He put the chains on me. I whimpered as my ankle hit the ground. I sobbed. He took off my shirt and grabbed a knife. He started to carve something in my back.

From the lack of blood, I passed out. The last thing I saw was Kill's mischievous smirk.

*Time Skip brought to you by Spicy Dorito*

I woke up in my room. Well the one Kill gave me. Thank god I wasn't in the basement anymore. I headed to bathroom and looked at my back in the mirror. I saw a cut that spelled out ' Property of Kill Cipher'. What has he done to me. I've given up hope. There's no freedom for me. I headed back to my room and looked at the window. It was fixed.

I took my I Pod and listened to Killer. I took my journal and started drawing Mabel, Kill, and I.

 I took my journal and started drawing Mabel, Kill, and I

I have to admit, Kill is a little hot

I have to admit, Kill is a little hot. " Thank You. You are rather attractive yourself, Pine Tree." He whispered in my ear, seductively. I jumped " Don't sneak up on me like that and h-how did you know?"

"I want you to know this, kid. I'm a dream demon. I can read minds, make deals, and etc." he said like he has done this a million times before.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the living room. He pulled me onto the couch and said," You are my pet. Pets are supposed to amuse their masters. So amuse me."

I didn't know what to do. I guessed maybe I could sing for him. "I'll need a ukulele." He snapped his fingers and there it was.

1
2
3

Cotton Candy Skies Drown
While the world is turned around
How long will I look down
Just to understand I'm fine
But Do you believe me
Well guess what I'm lying.

Stop torturing Me
Brutally Killing Me
Eyes filled with glee
Just die already
Why won't you leave me be

"You seize to amaze me, Pine tree. You are such a charmer. While I enjoyed your song, it won't work on me. Try harder next time'" Kill applauded. Leaving me there, hopeless.

More and better Killdip in next chapter. Btw I made the little song he sang. I made it pretty quick so it's not really good but whatever. Enjoy!

(978 words)