Zayn has feelings too (Zarry)

(Please take your time to add to your library to get notifications when i update also don't forget to vote thanks for reading)
***

"When you feel your love's been taken
When you know there's something missing"

It is quite strange to walk into the school building without zayn standing by Harry's locker waiting for him with a grin and one innocent kiss that doesn't go beyond the normal peck due to some issues that you would understand later. Harry wondered when he would see him again because zayn has suddenly vanished but not before telling him the big secret well harry found out all on his own but it was to late to back out the L word had already been said he just wondered how stupid he could have been not to be able to see that zayn wasn't human i mean all the signs were there everything about zayn looked too good to be true he was always so emotionless,his good looks was something out of this world and the fact that none of his sisters actually looked like him was another point and also they have barely even gotten past the first stage of their relationship was another point zayn was alwaus pulling away after a peck harry thoight zayn was just being innocent but it was so much more than that it was out of his wildest thoughts.

"In the dark, we're barely hangin' on
Then you rest your head upon my chest
And you feel like there ain't nothing left
I'm afraid that what we had is gone"

"hi my name is harry styles"

"dr mom said my name is zayn malik"

"oh your mom is a doctor that is so cool you must be new"

"yes i am"

"oh can i see your see your schedule oh i know where that class is come with me let me show you to your class"harry says with a swret smile that works in everybody but this boy before him was simply emotionless

"no need i already know where it is "zayn says robotically before he walks away leaving making harry mutter rude under his breath but he couldn't stop his eyes from chasing after the dark haired boy.

Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity

Harry was laughing at one of louis jokes without really looking he bumped into someone very hard that it actually hurt him more than it really should he felt like he had hit metal making his lunch fly everywhere while he falls leans against one off the table nearby  to stop himself from falling it was then that he could see the person in front of him tripping and harry doesn't know how or when but he was on his feet like lightening as he reaches out and grabs him by the waist to stop him from having a nasty fall to his suprise that was when nature played a sick joke on him it was the rude boy again yes it was the beautiful dark haired boy named zayn. Their eyes met that was when suddenly harry had a hard time looking away as the boy stared up at him with those eyes that should be a crime because what thisbboy didnt know was that he alreafy had harry wraooed around his pretty finger harry watched as Zayn's face was shinning due to the sun shinning down on both of thm but what harry didn't see was the sparks and there was fucking lightens going of in Zayn's brain because he doesn't know what is going on,He doesn't know why he enjoys staring at this human,he doesn't know what he is feeling but maybe he actually likes it so he smiles it was then and there harry knew it was to late to back out he blurted out words that he wasn't supposed too at least not so fast.

Then I look in my heart
There's a light in the dark

"will you go out with me please"harry blurts before his eyes widen in shock at the words