love you goodbye (zianourry)

Warning.....
its too sad sorry but i..we all know zayn is a Muslim so i will use some of the muslim prayers so I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable i don't care what your religion is or who you serve or if you don't serve anyone at all its a free world I just really hope you enjoy 😘

Dedicated to icannotbethem
Here is what you requested I hope you enjoy reading this much as I enjoyed writing it also grab your tissues would you?

*
*
*
*
*

It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end
It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends, yeah

"Remember why are we doing this". Louis said, slamming down the trunk of the car before heading back into the flat, watching as Niall's loaded the backseat with pillows and blankets, making a nest as liam watched with amused affection. Harry in the he passenger seat, his door hanging wide opened as he shot out text to important people, shutting off hide phone as soon as the tedious job was done, not wanting any rebuke.

"Do you think this is wise? Were going to be pissing off a lot of people" harry said running hand through his hair tugging on it gently you remind himself to stay focused.

"Wise or not, we have to do it. And when have you ever known is to be wise?

" i know but our family, and our friends..... Not to mention what management Will say when they find out"he tried to argue but it was forgotten as all their heads turned to the door of the flat, louis's arm's wrapped around a narrow waist, supportive?, so unlike louis, as helped the petite figure down the stairs, bundled in sweat and wrapped in his his favourite quilt, the one he went to sleeping every night, the one is daadi had painstakingly stitched together when he was thirteen and suffering nightmares.

"There you go, are you ready for our trip?' Louis murmured softly into the bundle of blankets and layers, his tone reminiscent of an adult speaking to a toddler.

"No. I want to stay in my bed., where it's warm and familiar. " the Velvet smooth voice snapped, albeit weakly, still leaning heavily on the short brown haired brunette.

"Come on zayn. One last adventure. Just the five of us". Liam said, walking over and wrapping his free arm sound the narrow shoulder's, where he knew tattoos were skinned on too small skin, to much ink and not enough of that gorgeous tan skin that his friend seemed to despise.

" I'm so tired li. So tired of the adventures. I just want to sleep. " the world weary voice tugged at all of their hearts, because this was their zayn, the big innocent creature that they had met just five fateful years ago, the one who refuses to dance and belted songs out like an angel from the stars above. The zayn they had watch grow and who had watched them, the pillow talk, the heart to hearts talk, all the banter and play fights, the ups and downs, but lately it had just seemed like one continuous down.