chapter six

I sit against a wall in between Lucy and Eustace, arms chained together and a big red mark on my left cheek

A carriage speed by, holding about a dozen people or so. A man and a little girl chase after it, shouting.

"Mummy!" The little girl cries, reaching for the woman in the back. The man grabs her and the guards punch him in the face. My face falls when I realize what's happening. This little girls mum is being taken away from her. They load the people on a boat and lead them out onto the ocean. I watch as green fog appears over the water and swallows the boat. When the fog disappears, so do the people.

"Sacrifices." I say in realization.

"What?" Lucy asks turning to look at me.

"These people aren't just slaves ready for trades." I tell her, "They're sacrifices too."

Before she could reply three men comes up to us. They uncuff us and drag us into a small wooden deck. They put our hands back in chains.

"Let's start with this gorgeous young maiden." The man beside me points to Lucy.

"I bid 60"

"I bid 80."

"100 for the little lady."

"120."

"150!" One man shouts, and ing the auctioning for Lucy.

"Anymore bids?" The man standing beside her asks, "Sold!"

He places a wooden necklace with the words 'sold' written on it. He grabs the money from the man and another one picks her up and gives her to the man that bought her.

What is taking our search party so long?

"And now this fine specimen." The man, who I'm going to call douchebag, pushes Eustace onto the platform, "Who will kick of the bidding?"

No one answers causing me to mentally laugh. I wouldn't buy him either to be completely honest.

"Come on, he might not look like much but he's..." Douchebag trails off, "Strong."

"Yeah he's strong alright," A man say, "he smells like the end of a Minotaur."

I actually snort this time, causing Eustace to glare at me.

"That is an outrageous lie!" Eustace exclaims, "I one the school hygiene award two years running."

Everyone laughs again. Once he realizes that no ones going to buy him he pushes him back and grabs me.

"Let go of me!" I shout in his face.

"How about this feisty one." Douchebag says.

"100"

"140,"

"I'll take her off your hands." A hooded face says walking up to us. That voice. It sounds extremely familiar, "In fact, I'll take them all off your hands!"

The man throws his hood back and a wide smile breaks out into my face. Drinain and Reepicheep!

"For Narnia!" Reepicheep shouts.

"For Narnia!" A bunch of other people shout, throwing their cloaks to the ground.

And that's when the battle broke.

I turn around and swing my foot. A crunching sound fills my ears as my foot comes in contact with the side of his face.

Reepicheep jumps in front of me and begins to uncuff me.

"Thanks Reep, I knew you would let me get sold." I joke

"What kind of Loyal subject would I be if I did?" I run my sore hands and give him one last glance before turning to the battle.

A man charges at me and I grab the thing closest to me, that object just so happened to be a board. I swing it at the man and it connects with his head. I feel arms wrap around me and a hand covers my mouth. I try to scream, but my screams come out muffled.

"ANNA!" I quickly look around and my eyes fall on Edmund, who is running towards me, only to be stopped. Come on Anna think! Aslan didn't name you Anna the Wise for nothing!

I'm going to regret this later.

Quickly swinging my head back, a crunching sound once again fills my ears. The guy holding me lets out a cry in pain. I turn around and punch him in gut. He bends over which allows me to knee him in his face.

We eventually take out all the men and the people we saved begin to cheer. I make my way over to Ed, Lucy, and Caspian. Ed embraces me in a tight hug.

"I thought I lost you." He says into my neck.

"You can't get rid of me that easy." I slightly joke. He chuckles and places a swift kiss onto my lips.We quickly begin our small journey to the longboats.

"Your majesty!" A voice calls. I turn around and spot the man that was chasing his wife earlier try to approach Caspian, only to be held back by Drinain, "My wife was taken just this morning."

"It's alright Drinain." Caspian says, noticing the small girl calling for her father. Drinain lets go of the man and her walks over to us.

"I beg you, take me with you." He begs.

"Daddy, I want to come." The little girl

Says.

"No Gale, stay with your Aunt." The man commands. She falls back and I gently smile at her, "I'm a good sailor. Been on the seas my whole life."

"Of course, you must." Caspian smiles, patting the man on his back. I walk away, but not before glancing at the man hugging his little girl.

Boom! Two chapters for the amazing people reading my terrible story! seriously though, thank you guys for getting me this far, and don't forget to leave feedback and votes!