chapter one

I run the streets of London in the search of Susan with Lucy. Peter is fighting again. Ever since we fell out of the wardrobe two years ago he started acting differently. The war ended a year after we fell out of the wardrobe and we all got to go home. Mum was happy to see me, as I was her. turns out we don't live that far from the Pevensie family. I introduced mum to Mrs. Pevensie and ever since the our families have been extremely close.

"Susan!" Lucy shouts to her sister. We run across the street and someone honks their horn at us. I quickly pull Lucy back before she got hit by another car.

"Watch where you're going!"

"Sorry!" We shout at the angered man. We reach Susan, who was talking to a boy.

"You better come quickly."

"He's fighting again." I tell her and we quickly run across the street again. We make it to the train station and run towards the crowd. We make our way to the middle so we could get a better view of what's happening. Peter gets pushed up against the wall by one of the two guys, and he makes eye contact with us. Edmund runs by me and I turn to look at him.

"Edmund don't!" I shout. He glances back at me for a second and tackles the second guy anyway. The crowd cheers louder. Things between Edmund and I have not changed at all. I still like him, which causes a lot of teasing from Susan and Lucy.

Another guy comes up behind Edmund and tackles him to the ground and the other guy goes to help beat up Peter. I've had enough of this, so I go rush down there, not paying attention to the shouts from Susan and Lucy, and push the guy off of Edmund. He turns around to punch me but I grab his fist and twist it behind his back. And I thought the cheering couldn't get any louder. I push the guy against the wall. The third guy goes back to trying to beat up Edmund.

Two officials run up blowing their whistles. Susan and Lucy quickly start to walk away with the crowd. The officials pull the four boys apart. I turn the guy I'm holding around and push him to the ground. He falls with a thud and the guard picks him up.

"Act your age!" One of them shouts and they walk away. We're looking good at the age of 30. I roll my eyes and walk over to Edmund.

"Are you alright?" I ask, which causes him to look down at me.

"You shouldn't have gotten involved Annie. You could have gotten hurt." He grabs my face in between his hands. Annie? When did he start calling me that?

"I'm fine Ed." I put my hands on top of his. Removing his hands from my face, I intertwine my fingers with his, "And when did you start calling me Annie?"

He shrugs, "It suits you, and that's not the point. Even though you could have beat the crap out of him, you still could have gotten hurt."

"Thank you for your concern Ed, but it's done and over with." I hesitate before standing on my tip toes and kissing him on his cheek. I walk away before he can say anything and sit on the bench by Peter.

Edmund walks over a few minutes later. He sets his suitcase against the wall and sits beside me. If you were standing in front of the bench it would look like this starting from the right, Susan, Lucy, Peter, Edmund, and then me.

"You're welcome." Edmund speaks up. And here we go.

"I had it sorted." Peter sneers at him and stands up.

"What was it this time?" Susan questions.

"He bumped me." Peter turns around to look at us.

"So you hit him?" Lucy and I exclaim at the same time.

"No. After he bumped me, they tried to make me apologize." Peter tells us, "That's when I hit him."

"Really, is it that hard just to walk away?" Susan rolls her eyes. I understand why he hit him though, but on the other hand, he could have just walked away. Peter's taken leaving Narnia the Hardest. I Understand though. He was a grown up and suddenly he turns into his fifteen year old self again.

"I shouldn't have to. Haven't you gotten tired of being treated like a kid?"

"Um.. We are kids." Edmund says.

"Not helping Ed." I mumble.

"Well, I wasn't always." Peter mumbles and we all look at each other, "It's been two years. How long does he expect us to wait?"

"I think it's time to accept, we live here." Susan says, "There's no use pretending any different."

I lean my head against the wall behind the bench.

"Oh no.." I hear Susan mutter I lift my head to look at her, "Quick pretend you're talking to me."

"But we are talking to you." Edmund and I say together. I blush again and look down.

"Ow!" Lucy exclaims standing up.

"Quiet Lu!" Susan commands.

Lucy points at the bench, "Something pinched me!"

"Hey, stop pulling!" Peter stands up too and looks at me.

"I didn't do anything." I defend myself. I feel something pinch me and I quickly stand up, "Ouch! Edmund!"

"It wasn't me!" He holds his hands up. I turn my head and notice the train speeding by, making my straightened hair blow in my face. It's gotten longer since we fell out of the wardrobe. it now reaches below my breasts.

"What is that?" Susan asks and her and Edmund stand up with the rest of us.

"Feels like magic." Lucy smiles.

"Quick everyone hold hands." Susan instructs. Edmund and I quickly latch together our hands. Peter holds out his left hand to Edmund.

"I'm not holding your hand!" Edmund shouts over the noise of the train.

"Oh for Petes sake!" I exclaim and move to the other side of Edmund, latching my other hand with Peters. I watch in amazement as the pieces of the station disappear. The station completely disappears and we're suddenly standing in cave near a large body of water. Most likely an ocean. The five of us make our way out of the cave and into the sun. Lucy looks at Susan and me and we smile at each other. We quickly take off for the water, taking off our jackets, hats, and etc. along the way.

Edmund pulls me into the water. Someone splashes me and I get soaked. I look up to see Edmund smirking at me. I splash him back and he closes his eyes when the water hits his face. I laugh and the splash war begins. I trip and go under water and drag the person closest to me, with me, and that person just so happened to be Lucy. I reach the surface and we laugh. We continue to splash each other until I notice Edmund looking at something in the distance.

"What's wrong Ed?" I question.

"Well, where do you suppose we are?" He asks.

"Where do you think?" I giggle.

"Well, I don't remember any ruins in Narnia." I follow his gaze and look at the ruins. I don't remember any either.

A/N-The first chapter is up! Again, I'm going to apologize for making you guys wait forever for this.