Chapter Seven // Bad Day

Ponyboy walks into the house sadly, a very obvious frown written on his face. The gang and his boyfriend look at him worriedly.

"What's the matter Pone," Soda asks. "You seem a bit down."

Ponyboy ignores Soda and walks to his room, setting his things down. Immediately, the gangs eyes turn to Johnny and he looks at them with wide eyes.

"W-what," Johnny asks.

"Fix your boyfriend, he's in need of assistance," Dally says.

Johnny nods and stands up walking to Ponyboy's room quickly. He opens the door to see Ponyboy sobbing his poor eyes out.

"Pony," Johnny murmurs. "What's the matter?"

"I can't do it Johnny! They're so mean," Ponyboy yells.

"Who is," Johnny asks softly.

"Those damn Socs! All they do is pick on me and I can't take it!"

Ponyboy starts sobbing more and Johnny brings him into a hug. Ponyboy collapses into his arms and whimpers.

"A-am I really bad looking J-johnny," Ponyboy whimpers.

"No... No you aren't, you're beautiful and lovely Pone... You're truly amazing in every way," Johnny says. "I think you're adorable and beautiful and truly a sight to see... I-i love you..."

"Y-you... Y-you love me," Ponyboy asks. "R-really?"

"Of course I do Ponyboy, I love you more than anyone and anything," Johnny tells him.

"I love you too Johnny Cade... So do much..."

Ponyboy looks at him shyly, taking a deep breath before smashing his lips onto Johnny's. Johnny stays still for a minute before pressing back.

The older boy holds his hips loosely and Ponyboy wraps his arms around Johnny's neck. They both slowly pull away before Johnny pecks his lips again.

Ponyboy giggles softly and leans on him more, nuzzling into Johnny's neck and presses a few kisses. Johnny blushes deeply.

"Is the door closed," Ponyboy murmurs between kisses.

Johnny reaches his arm out and closes the door, locking it in the process. Ponyboy giggles again.

"Good, I don't want anyone seeing us," Ponyboy murmurs softly.

×  ×  ×  ×  ×

How was this?