Chapter Five // Meet and Greet

Ponyboy grins despite the obvious pain in his wrist and leans Johnny down the street. He was excited to show his brothers his soul mate and new friend.

He also couldn't wait to fix up his wrist so his brothers wouldn't see the cuts. Beside him Johnny squeezes his hand lightly, grinning.

Johnny somehow knew that his soul mate would take good care of him as much as he would take care of Ponyboy. The younger boy walks up the steps with Johnny, opening the door slowly and letting go of Johnny's hand.

They both step in quietly, Ponyboy grabbing Johnny hand again and quietly makes his way to the bathroom. Ponyboy grabs the first aid kit and looks at Johnny.

"Can you help me, please," Ponyboy asks hopefully.

"Of course," Johnny says smiling.

Johnny takes the first aid kit from Ponyboy and opens it, gently grabbing Ponyboy's wrist and cleaning the blood off of it. He carefully bandages his wrist up and smiles proudly.

"There you are," Johnny says happily.

"Thank you Johnny," Ponyboy says softly.

Ponyboy puts the first aid kit away and waves Johnny out of the bathroom with him. Just as they made it to the living room, the door opens in and in come Darry, Soda, Steve, Two-Bit, and Dallas.

Their eyes land on the two and Soda grins widely. Soda walks over and stands in front of Ponyboy, cupping his cheeks and studying his eyes.

"Pony found his soulmate," Soda cheers.

Ponyboy blushes lightly and giggles, nodding his head shyly. Soda then looks over at Johnny and grins more.

"Is this the lucky boy," Soda teases.

"That's me," Johnny says confidently. "I'm Johnny Cade."

"Well Johnny Cade, I'm Ponyboy's big brother Soda and it's nice to meet you," Soda says quickly.

Soda extends his hand out and Johnny shakes his hand firmly, thinking he made a good first impression. Next, Darry steps up to him, giving Johnny a cold look before smiling softly.

"I'm Darry, Ponyboy's oldest brother," Darry says. "Its nice to meet you."

Johnny nods slightly and looks at the rest of the boys. Ponyboy sees this and giggles.

"Johnny, that's Steve, Soda's boyfriend and soulmate," Ponyboy says pointing to Steve. "And them two are Two-Bit and Dallas, soul mates as well."

"Well it's nice to meet you all," Johnny says. "I hope we can get along?"

"Of course new little brother, you'll fit in with us just fine," Soda says cheerfully.

×  ×  ×  ×  ×

How was this?

I really wanted to write for this so here's another update!