Chapter 9: Unstoppable

Trinity's Outfit

Brynn's Outfit

Alec's Outfit

Brynn, Alec, and I are on our way to dance

Brynn, Alec, and I are on our way to dance. Alec has taken a liking to Ashlee so I'm sure I can start leaving him with someone else for longer periods of time then I do. "How do you feel about your solo Trinity?" Ashlee asks. "I feel pretty confident, of course it wouldn't be amazing without Brynn." I say. "Don't be modest I just pointed out some things the solo was missing." Brynn says.

We all relax and continue to chat about everything and nothing. Once we get there Brynn and I change into our dance wear and go into the main studio for Abby's little talk of the day.

"Ok girls. So today we will be working very briefly on the two solos, but today's focus is  on the group dances. Trinity you will go first." I nod. "Trinity while Kalani and the other duet rehearse you will work with the mini group." I once again nod before everyone leaves the main room.

"I'll play the music and you show me what you've come up with and I'll give you feedback." I nod before getting into my starting position. As the music starts I just dance and live in the moment. I do my tricks with ease remembering the notes Brynn gave me. As I end in my ending pose I turn my head towards the "audience" (aka the mirror) before lyrically walking to the corner of the room.

The room is silent for a moment before it bursts into applause. Strangely I can even here some of the moms outside clapping. I run up to Abby and give her a hug. "That was incredible. You are a really good choreographer for such a young age." Gianna says. "Thanks I was just thinking about strength and I made this up." I say beaming. I'm really glad they liked it. Abby compliments me too before working on how to take the solo to the next level.

When I'm done I go into the den and say, "Kalani it's time for your solo. And minis it's time to work on the group dance." They all nod before we exit the den. "Ok guys we're going to run what we have so far then I'll teach you the rest of the dance and clean alright." "Yes Trinity." they all say, causing me to almost die of cuteness.

The minis do the dance perfectly not missing a beat. "That was great guys, if you dance like that this weekend you'll win for sure." I say giving them all hugs. They thank me before we move on with the choreography. I teach the second half of the dance before asking for specifically the "solos".  "You guys have been perfect with the choreography but I want you guys to really sell it with your faces do you understand." They all nod.

After the group it's time for Brynn and I to do our duet. We run the duet flawlessly our chemistry is amazing and I couldn't be prouder of us. Once we finally get to the group dance it's a wreck. All of the other girls are exhausted and are only dancing halfway. No offense but if you wanna be a professional dancer you need to have better stamina.

Abby tells Gianna to stop the music. "If you want to be a professional dancer you need to have better stamina. Since you girls feel like half dancing we'll have a challenge. We'll run the group dance over and over, and who ever lasts the longest gets a solo. Understood." Abby says. We all nod.

We run the dance over and over again. Camryn and I doing or respective leading parts, battle and partner work.

Eventually everyone but Kalani and I drop out and even then Kalani is really winded and isn't dancing full out

Eventually everyone but Kalani and I drop out and even then Kalani is really winded and isn't dancing full out. Kalani drops out leaving me dancing by myself. I finish the dance one last time before ending. "That is how your supposed to do it. Trinity you will have a solo next week and you will be able to choreograph it yourself again." Abby says. "Thank you Miss Abby." I say giving her a smile. I hope there won't be any drama.