Chapter 1: The Audition

Trinity's Outfit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Twinidy wake up! Wake up my Twinidy!" I hear my little brother Alec say with his cute baby lisp. Ever since he's learned how to talk he's called me "his Twinidy" because he has separation anxiety and it helps him cope. "I'm up! I'm up!" I say laughing. "Why did you wake me up?" I ask him after hugging him tightly. "You needs to get weady for yous audition my Twinidy. Ands momma wants you too get me dwessed." he says before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Ok but only because your so cute." I say before lowering his body to the ground. "Now go in your room and pack some things to do since I'm gonna be busy auditioning today." "Ok I'll bwing my toys and my colowing book." He says before toddling out of my room. I smile before finally getting out of bed.

After I take a shower and put my clothes on I go inside Alec's room. "Alec what color do you wanna wear today." I ask him. He toddles up to me before pretending to stroke his "beard". "I wants to wear bwue my Twinidy." he says. "Then blue is what you will wear Alec." I reply before picking out an outfit and helping him get dressed.

" I reply before picking out an outfit and helping him get dressed

"I wook wike I'm famous!" he says smiling at me cutely. "Mr. Alec where are you going today?" I say pretending to be a reporter. "I'm going to do someting impowtant." Alec says pretending to check his "watch". I laugh before putting him on my hip and grabbing his batman book bag. "Lets go eat some brekkie, okay." I say using the word he uses for breakfast. He nods eagerly causing me to laugh again before heading downstairs.

When we get their there are two bowls of Frosted Flakes already prepared. Our mother is on the phone with a client, as usual. I sit Alec down on my lap, it's the only way he'll eat, and proceed to eat my cereal. Once we're done I grab my dance bag and walk out the door and into my moms car. My mom gets in and proceeds to drive to the ALDC LA location.

When we get there my mom turns to me and says,"Text me when it's over, I have work to do." I sigh internally but nod and take Alec with me into the building. Immediately Alec is swarmed by moms, causing him to giggle. I smile before saying, "Can someone direct me to the waiting room? I'm apart of the second 100 and was told to come fifteen minutes before." One of the moms point out the way and I thank her before scooping up Alec and walking off.

After I get dressed into my gold and black dance wear I turn to Alec. "While I'm auditioning you're gonna have to be very quiet and stay at the back of the audition room with Ms. Gianna okay." I say to Alec knowing that my mother already called Abby and Gianna to discuss the matter. "Okay my Twinidy. I wove you my Twinidy." he says before hugging me. I smile down at him before leading him into the audition room.

"Hello Ms. Abby." I say when I reach her. "Is this the Trinity and Alec I've heard about?" she asks. "Yes. I'm Awec ands this is my Twinidy. My Twinidy says I has to stays nears her cause I has sepewation anietys." Alec says smiling at Abby. Her face takes on a look of pity before she tells Gianna to pick up Alec. "I hope you do well in this audition, I'd love to see more of little Alec here." Abby says giving me a smile. "I hope so too Ms. Abby." I reply. She nods before going to the front of the room to her judges panel.

For about an hour an a half we are taught jazz hip hop and modern combos until their are only ten girls left including me. I sigh in relief that I made it this far. "Bring in the first top ten." Abby instructs. Ten more girls walk in. "Unfortunately it comes down to who can do the most so if you can't do seven pirouettes you may leave." Abby says. Only nine girls remain.
"How many of you can do eight?" Gianna asks. Six girls, including me, raise their hands. Gianna asks the other three to leave.

"Now that we only have six girls you may all take an hour break, but be prepare to run your prepared finalists solos when you return." Gianna says. We all nod before all of the girls except for me leave. Gianna puts Alec down and he gives her a hug. I smile at Alec as he proceeds to give Abby a hug too. "Thanks for wetting me stay Ms. Abby." Alec says before toddling up to me. I pick him up and put him on my hip. I thank them too before turning to leave.

"Trinity!" Abby calls. "Yes Ms. Abby." I reply confused. "How would you like to grab lunch with Gia and I?" she asks me. "I wanna go. Can we go, pwease my Twinidy." Alec pleads. "Of course I'd love to." I tell them. "Go change out of your dance wear then, Abby and I will take little Alec to our van." Gianna says smiling. I nod before quickly going into the waiting room and changing out of my dance wear.

We arrive at the restaurant in no time and are soon seated. "What do you want Alec?" Abby asks him. "I wants someting that has chicky in it." Alec says pointing at the various thing on the kids menu with chicken. "How about you get the chicken tenders with mac and cheese okay." I say to him. He nods before coloring on the kids menu.

"He is so cute." Gianna coos before giving Alec a hug he hugs her back and then goes back to coloring. "He's well behaved but his seperation anxiety makes it so he has to stay with me most of the time." I say to them. They nod before looking at menu, causing me to do so as well. When the waiter gets here we all order and get our drinks.

"You have a lot of potential Trinity, I think your gonna make a great addition to the team if you win." Abby says. "I'd love to dance with your team Ms. Abby. Ever since my old dance instructor died I haven't been getting the professional training that I need." I say. "Well we offer that if you do win." Gianna says. I give her a smile and we go on with our lunch.