Chapter 4: Group Dance Troubles

Once we walk into the room Gianna immediately starts giving us the formations and the choreography. There are several lifts involving Maesi and Brynn. In one part of the dance I get partnered with Lily for some representation of a loss of innocence, but there is no part in the dance where I have a lead role which relieves me. I don't want the moms to hate me on my first day since I'm not getting any special treatment, and I've been given a disadvantage for my solo.

After awhile the moms begin arguing about whether or not I should be in the group dance this week which causes me to lose concentration and come out of my turn sequence too early. I quickly fix myself before continuing the routine.

"Stop!" Abby yells. Gianna cuts the music. "Trinity I understand you got distracted but little mistakes like that can not happen. Everyone else except for Trinity line up against the wall." Abby says sternly. I bite my lip nervously. "You will do the part of the routine that we have learned today and you will do it perfectly." Abby says. I nod before going into the beginning position.

Gianna turns on the music, then I immediately do the group routine full out. I ignore the emotion to get the technique perfect. "Emotion Trinity!" Abby yells in frustration. I quickly make my face one of agony and pain. My face shows the suffering, the anger, and the frustration that I'm feeling. Once I get to the turn sequence I block everyone out and execute it to the best of my ability. I pick a ending pose since we've only learnt half of the dance and end it.

Gianna turns off the music and the girls look at me in shock. "Do that the first time and we'll have no problems." Abby says smugly. I nod before lining up with the rest of the girls. "As of now practice is over, but I want you guys to eat, sleep, and breathe this group dance. Trinity, you better not let me down." Abby says. I nod before walking out with the rest of the girls. Abby and Gianna go to talk to each other about today and say their goodbyes to Alec.

When I get the home I do my usual routine with Alec, and then making sure he's asleep I walk downstairs into the basement (my dance studio). I plug my phone into my speakers and start to do my warm-ups. After properly stretching myself I begin to perform a acro routine I learned when I was younger to work on my flexibility. After I go into over splits to make sure my flexibility is still top notch and then immediately work on the group dance until I can do it in my sleep.

I take a shower and than head to bed hoping that tomorrow will be okay.