Field Trip

When summer came (M/n) and the class went to a field trip where they meant with the Pussycats Heroes. (M/n) just stared until he was then pushed out of the hill not hearing what was going on. "This is my everyday life", while everybody landed on their butt, or hand (M/n) landed with his wings spread holding Ochaco and Lida and Izuku who were landed safely on the ground. "This will be a long way" Or I could just carry you to their or show you the way" Yeah that would be great (M/n) " said a surprised Denki who gave a toothy smile. "Are you crazy, maybe this a test of the pro Heroes to see which direction we will take and how well we work on a team, we dont have to rely so much on (M/n)" said a robotic Tenya. All the students looked down in shame except Katsuki and Shouto. When everything was calmed down (M/n) became back to normal and started talking with Izuku but not before Katsuki asked him to piggyback carry him since he said "He was tired" and since (M/n) is dense and strong. He felt that he carried just a feather instead of a hundred pounds. "Well we better get going if we want to get there before lunch" the class nod but before they could do anything an ALL MIGHTY ROCK BEAST CAME FORWARD."YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME".

A few moments later

We came to the camp where we will be passing our limits and we ate until a certain kid named Kouta hit the family jewels on (M/n) who was just saying "Hello" everybody stared wide since (m/n) the slouched to the ground holding the jewels while Kouta said "he hated the hero" or something but many didn't pay attention since they were worried over (M/n) whose family jewels were hit.

Later they ate and started their training but not before taking a bath and in the bath area Mineta tried to climb the wall to get to the girls but was stopped by Kouta who passed out by blood loss but not before falling to Izukus arms and not after in (M/n) who spread his wings to catch them both. And Mineta on the other hand went all family jewels on poor Lidas face that was never normal after that.

When going inside with a towel wrapped around the waist (M/n) and Izuku soon found out why Kouta punched (M/n) crown jewels. The day ended with them going to bed before (M/n) did an important call by blood "yeah we are the camp but I have a bad feeling so please come" no prob little (M/n)" before the transmission ended. Waking up and doing this for three days straight. The training was harsh but not as harsh as (M/n) remembers when Angel introduced the military training to him for almost a whole week and now he sometimes prefers on what he has now than when Angel trained him. 

time skip

Izuku trained very hard while Katsuki did twice the work to show off to (M/n) and Shouto well being Shouto fought (M/n) to see how good he has gotten but when he overused his quirk he collapsed onto the ground. He tried to stand up but no avail until (M/n) picked Shouto who tried to get off but (M/n) kissed Shouto who blushed and was angry "WHY DID YOU DID THAT?" (M/n) tilted his head "doesn't that show that I care for you and also my Mother always says a kiss always makes you feel better " Shouto was a blushing mess to the cafeteria where all the boys asked what was going on and Izuku glared at Shouto for stealing (M/n) and Katsuki well was pissed. All except to bedtime sleeping by the side and Izuku holding (M/n) hand just when they fell asleep when watching the sky in the park. And Katsuki was glad that he had the other hand of (M/n) when he slept imagining that one day they will be together. Oh, and poor Shouto was blushing even in his sleep remembering the taste of peppermint in the lips of (M/n).

But without knowing a certain evil was hiding in the shadows of the camp and a certain (h/c) colored hair male worst nightmare was about to be exposed.

Did I ever say that (M/n) gets bloodlust? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fufufu what strange events will happen?

SEE YA NEXT TIME

VOTE

PATRON( see my Profile page and check out the Update book)

COMMENT 

DARK OUT