Awake

Morning came to the city

A certain kid was sleeping in a bed bandaged up and a certain Nobu was standing by his side. The police 

(M/n) pov

I woke up in a shock, I couldn't see anything and its because I'm blind for using to much my quirk. I calmed down since I would be able to see if I do echoes so I clapped my hands but no rebound came and I clapped again but nothing happen no vibrations. I started to panic since I believed I was really blind so I started to find something to help me like a walking stick or something long. But then I felt something smooth and hard and I started to touch before it grabbed me. I was about to use my quirk since I'm someone that takes my opponents than ask for help when I'm being attack. But it gve me hug but not that tight. And all the memories of my Mother being a Villain is true and the bastard of my father came.

In a secret camera in the room

"WHY THE FUCK DID WE LET THAT FUCKER STAY WITH HIM?" Katsuki he wouldn't leave (M/n) even when we tried moving him, he somehow always made it back to (M/n)" Why did (M/n) eyes changed?" Izuku then notice it and gasp "h-he's blind" MIDORIYA YOU FUCKER TELL US?" When (M/n) uses his quirk to much he goes blind making unable to see but since he has a sixth sense he is able to see vibrations but it seems that he's really must have used his quirk to much so he may not be able to see". And that was the last of it when poor Midoriya started to question on (M/n) quirks but some students started to question on (M/n) real name that he was Eater and Crack Skull demon love child. "And why the police are here, All Might" Young Denki their here since (M/n) will show his real location on where he lives or will Midoriya or even Katsuki tell us where he lives?". Everybody then stared at Midoriya and Katsuki"Do you know where he lives?" they stared down while Katsuki grinded his teeth "No, he moved from the last time we talked about where to hang out" And his mother dear children" IM NOT A CHILD YOU SON OF BASTARD" Katsuki" She is alive so I really dont know on what that villain meant when he said that she was dead since the summer that he went I spend time with her and she was real". The officer and All Might stared at each other on if Crack skull is still alive or dead.. But then a alarm rung and a portal was somehow made in (M/n) room.

Back In the room

I have very sharp hearing so I moved away from the creature before moving closer to the sound that I was hearing

Hush now child

I know that song and that was the voice of my Mother she always sang that song when I was sleepy. I follow the song and it takes me back to my house somehow

Time to rest your

sleepy head

I know that I couldn't see but I follow the voice and I smelled the sweet rose smell of my Mother.

In the camera room

"MOVE, MOVE HE MOVING THROUGH THE PORTAL WITH NOMU" a herd of guards and the police chief man were running to (M/n) room. While the students watched the scene in horror and shock on the situation.

Back with (M/n)

The thing that was beside me held my hand before we head home. I hope Mother dosent minds that I bring a pet home.

When the police came they saw in the other side a horrifying sight.

What did they saw?

And when will my lazy ass say update?

Or WHEN WILL MY DARN ANIME APP LET ME SEE ANIME?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Dark out