Katsuki

(M/n) Pov

I was walking with Izuku to school with his mother because Mother asked Ms.Inko to take me to school since she had to work. And Ms.Inko is so nice me and Izuku held hands and walked to preschool and sat on our usual seats that were in the back and I was the right corner while Izuku was in the middle, I like corners so I choose a corner. I was getting my supplies ready until the teacher made an announcement "Kids we have a new student today, treat him well, come in Katsuki" a spiked haired ashed kid came in with blood red eyes. He smiled and I just tsk while turning to face the wall "Izuku raise your hand child" Izuku rose his hand up and smiled and I just tsk "That's Izuku you will sit right next to him.

The time passed and it was recess and I bought a handmade All Might puppet so Izuku and I could play around with it but he was talking with the new kid Katsuki and I left and played ball with the wall in the back of the school until I heard footsteps. And I saw Izuku green hair color and I was about to say hello but I see Katsuki "(M/n) lets play ball with Katsuki he will be our new friend" I fake smiled since it is not the first time I ever did it "okay".

I threw the ball to Izuku more than Katsuki while Katsuki threw the ball at me but not Izuku. We kept on playing till the bell rang, in the game e found about each other and Izuku said that he wants to become a great hero someday and Katsuki said he wants to be the number one hero and I only said that I want to eat my onigiri today with my cookie.

While eating I catted with Izuku and smiled a real smile and before I know it Katsuki comes in and starts talking with me but ignore him "Why is he ignoring me does he thinks he is better or something" Katsuki glared with an angry glare on which I gave him back and tsk before Izuku spoke "He is kinda anti-social and he doesn't get used to people like in a minute but it takes time". Katsuki nods his head and smiled happily "I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND (M/N)" I just looked at him before my onigiri.

The next day Izuku got sick so I had to spend my time with Katsuki. I walked with him quietly he just smiled before taking me to the sandbox and sat on the sand while handing me a bucket "whoever builds the biggest castle wins" after a few moments I build a castle while he built a fort "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" I just smirk "It's called skill". We traded lunches and his mother packed him sushi with a huge amount of wasabi but I ate it and it tastes like mild and a bit marshmallow since the salmon was squishy.Katsuki, however, had stars in his eyes when he ate the homemade cookies. I learned that he wants to surpass All Might and nothing is going stop him, "If you say so Katsuki and see ya later number one" while walking home I never did notice that pink dust showing in Katsukis cheeks.

People get annoying and the only two people I need is Mother and Izuku and Inko since Izuku will be sad without her. The others can do whatever if they want I really don't care and while thinking I never notice a frail figure. He was skinny as a stick and frail the same time and had yellow hair and blue eyes. I notice that he had a bite on his arm and I had bandages in my book bag since Mother worries too much for me. He was trying to get up but I down kick the legs that made him lose his footing and fell to the ground while I started to clean the wound and disinfecting before patching it and continuing my way since Mother might get worried.

I ran after a few steps since I checked the clock and I only have a few moments to get there.

Extended ending

"Bad little ghoul, bad, bad" little (M/n) will show only emotion to his Mother so right now was like a puppy that just got punished "Sorry". Mother just looked a the crying kid before picking 

  him up "You better eat your vegetables now" and before she knew it (M/n) passed out in her arms

  him up "You better eat your vegetables now" and before she knew it (M/n) passed out in her arms. And she started to freak out because she was sure she the GHOST OF HERE SON FLYING AROUND.  

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

P.s. this is how Mother gets charged 

 this is how Mother gets charged