Internship

"Omg, Omg what do I do. I have two offers from two major companies, Mom" (Y/n) came immediately by being held like a doll by Nomu. "Yes my dear little ghoul" anime tears streamed down (M/n) face " I don't know what to chose, which one should I go to" (Y/n) just smiled "Maybe you could go with Dark hes a Pro or maybe go with his Sister you will love her just when you were little" stars where on (M/n) eyes "You're right Mother" (M/n) then got paper and pencil and selected where he wanted to go on intership. 

When the time came (M/n) was ready with a Katana strapped to him "Um..(M/n) why do you have a katana?" I will need it" Why?" before the question could be answered the trains came but for (M/n) it was a portal that came for him with a certain black snake slithering and flicking his tongue. (M/n) knew what to do and followed the snake and when he was on the other side he felt two presence of two beings and was then going to be stricken by another rinkaku 

(Fun fact: Rinkaku mean shinning scales)

But a swift dodge and another rinkaku strike to Dark made a difference "fun already" your forgetting someone". And before he knew what to do next he was then knocked out by a strong force on the neck. The next hour or so Dark just stared at (M/n) "he made the best choice on coming here since he has a lot of improvement that needs to be done on his quirks, he activated his rinkaku but he doesn't need to rely so much on weapons" Your right Oni-chan" Lets take him home and I will prepare pasta for tonights dinner" Yay pasta".

Later

(M/n) wake up before punching the air "MOTHER FU-pasta" Dark had a stoic face while Angel just waved and smiled "wake already, here's a plate of pasta" Thanks, so what do I need to improve?" while (M/n) took a bite full of pasta Dark answered "a heck, close combat and do not rely so much on your powers" I know, I know" we will start your training after 30 minutes of eating and digesting the food" why couldnt it be tomorow" (M/n) you know the old saying early bird gets the worm, now finish eating".

30 minutes later

(M/n) used his rinkaku and attacked Dark on the lower back but was blocked by Darks rinkaku. Angel from the back tried to come from the back and bite but was smacked by a chaos spear. (M/n) then cut the rinkakus from Dark who kept on regenerating to block off the path and not leave an opening. Leaving a frustrating (M/n) to keep making raining spears and try decaying the parasyte of Angel who sent spits of poison. (M/n) kept going with this until it used smash on Dark sending him flying to the wall but Dark didn't get hurt since it made a portal and made himself bump with (M/n) who was backflipping from the punches that the black fists of Angel was sending. And the bump made him get pushed forward and get punched by the black fist of Angel. Falling to the side (M/n) stood up and ran on the walls before back kicking Angel and punching her on the face but was all stopped by the many hands that stopped the punches "This quirk does more than giving me extra strength" said a smiling Angel. (M/n) then smiled before pulling out his gun and sword and piercing the hand of Angel "HEROES NEVER DIE"

a while later

A panting (M/n) laid on the floor "wait I didn't see Dark in the fight when I started punching you, where did he go?" he is making your room and yeah he was right you rely too much on your power, you needed that gun and that sword but when you dont have it, what then?" (M/n) then thought and thought. On how weak he will be when his gun or sword was not there, without missing a beat he went to Angel and bowed "teach me close combat".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW BOOK GOING TO BE POSTED 

YAY

Life: Dark get some sleep

Dark: story needs to be posted bitch, NOT GOING TO CAUSE OF YALL AND YOU NEVER GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF ME

Life: Dark

Life then knocks out Dark who somehow stays up

Dark: IVE GROWN STRONGER AND I STILL NEED TO DO HOMEWORK, I HAVE DETERMINATION

Life: so their you have it Dark is going to update so stay tune and plese be a patron

Vote

Comment

Dark out