Event Part 2

(M/n) pov

"Why of all the people it had to be me?" I kept saying in my head. "Dark why you bastard?" It's going to be okay it's just a sports festival and wheres that sadistic side of you?"ITS NOT HELPING DARK". Dark had a fit of small laughs before stopping "Okay you will just enter for a heroes attention isn't it" yeah" Dark just gave me pat before we entered the GIANT STADIUM. I entered before he had to go to the right. I was a nerve wrecking mess and before I knew it I heard screams and I know who was screaming and it was some certain victims that fell onto the nightmares of Dark. 

I came with the crowd of students that were participating and the Pro hero Midnight came up and somehow Katsuki oh Katsuki had to open his mouth and had to anger the students by saying he will be number one pro hero. And it was like hell because I could see flames going on with the eyes of the students since they seemed more powered up than before. 

Katsuki pov

I would prove (M/n) that im better than that son of a pebble Izuku who is always a crybaby even right now he is crying. And IM BETTER THAN THAT SON OF BITCH DARK WHO SAT ON (M/N) LAP. THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SPOT.

We all started on a tight spot and I could see Izuku freaking out and before I noticed the door open and the crowd getting rougher. I parkour my way out by running on the walls while jumping from wall to wall. The robots came our way and I used my second quirk and was destroying since Shouto made an ice road. and he froze the robots.

"KATSUKI FROM CLASS 1-A ARE ON THE LEAD WITH SHOUTO ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A IS ON THE LEAD"

 In the back, I could see some kid with purple hair somehow GETTING CARRIED. And Mineta using poor Momo for his own uses, what the hell is wrong with him? I run and now we are on the second point that is walking on a rope and did what I thought was best and was walking on the rope. Izuku slugged like a snake while Tsuyu walked like a lizard and Shouto slid with his ice quirk and Katsuki well being Katsuki used his quirk to fly over. And I know how to walk on a tightrope since when I was small I had a certain girl friend who loved to play with string on the buildings to be precise tightropes or walking ropes. 

"WHAT IS THIS (M/N) IS WALKING ON TIGHTROPE BUT WAIT NOW HE IS RUNNING ON IT"

AND MADE ME WALKED THEM but the only thing that I liked was the rope swing that she had close to the river and it was fun landing on the water. But I'm getting off topic at the end I just jumped my way. And I know how to play avoid the bomb I wish to play it safe but I then see Izuku piling up bombs and I do what I do and is help him a bit by piling up the bombs before I sit in the back of the sled. 

"A TURN OF EVENTS PEOPLE (M/N) AND IZUKU ARE RIDDING "

Katsuki turned and saw the duo and was furious and he wanted to kill Izuku but kept on going. Shouto, on the other hand, was feeling something on his chest that tightens and when he looked at the smiling duo he didn't like them together for some reason. While that happens Tenya, Denki, Eijiro, and Sero glared at Izuku. 

"So what do we do?"PUNCH (M/N)" Both students was send flying at a fast rate ignoring what Present Mic was saying.

"THERE'S A HUGE EXPLOSION ON THE BACK?!"

 Katsuki and Shouto looked back and was meant with a huge big explosion. The other students stared in shock and surprise. Fumikage cover himself with Dark Shadow when rocks were sent flying.

"WHATS WITH THAT FORCE?!"

"HOLY MOLLY" WE HAVE TO WIN" Izuku and (M/n) were on the air before heading straightforward to Katsuki and Shouto. 

"WAS IT AN ACCIDENT, OR DID HE DID IT ON PURPOSE?"

"CLASS A'S  MIDORIYA IS IN HOT PURSUIT WITH THAT BLAST"

(M/n) Landed between Shouto and Katsuki before Izuku moved Katski and Shouto back while (M/n) got off by his rinkaku and moved out of the spot before Izuku slammed down before heading off to first place. (M/n) ran and got in second place.

At the end everybody got a break while some certain weird colored twins came in. 

  (Dark cross-dressed) 

When walking to the break room with the guys I saw Angel a tan white-haired girl that was eyeless and had the quirk Fear and by her side was Dark. And I blushed since he was wearing makeup to hide his scars and had taken his earings off. And he was wearing eye contact and I hate him so bad since he knows what made him made me so embarrassed. "I-I um D va wu" He then hugs me and I turn even more red Angel laughs and feel like passing out but then he put a finger under my chin before lifting me up.

In all the guy's mind

WHO IS THE HELL IS SHE?

And then he kissed me making me pass out on the floor.

3rd pov

All the girls were fangirling while Dark was confused since in tradition if you are a mother to a person you could give a kiss to that person on the mouth. And Dark crossdressed since he wanted to feel like a girl and he wanted to embarrass (M/n) since he used to call him "Mommy 2" when (M/n) was taken care by him. Plus he liked reminding (M/n)

Without knowing a hell of glares was washed upon Dark since he kissed (M/n)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment 

Dark out