4

"making my way down town—" finn coved noahs mouth. the two ended up laughing it off. when the arrived finn smiled getting off the car. noah locked the doors and they both went inside to pizza area.

they looked for their friends and spotted them at their usual spot. finn looked around happily since he hasn't been in here for the longest time. they greet everyone and sat down at the table. the group had already ordered since they didn't want to wait for the two.

"i missed the smell" finn said with a smile. "they didn't change one bit of it.."

"nopie and our picture is still on the wall!" sadie said smiling. "look how cute we all looked!"

"im always cute what you saying?" gaten says and the group laughs. they begin to eat and talking about their day and school.

finn kept checking his phone just in case his mom texted him. he was a parent and leaving his child was scary to him. he trust his mom but he still worried.

"Finn chill out she is fine" Noah said and Finn nodded smiling. he put his phone in his pocket and smiled.

"so Finn are you planning to date someone soon?" Sophia asked eating her pizza. Finn shook his head at the question. "why not? i think its time to loosen up"

"i don't need my time to be waisted with a boy and i have a kid! who would want to date a young person with a kid? that has a lot of responsibilities and god only knows how Lydia would feel. i don't need anyone new coming into her life just for they can leave again" Finn said and everyone sighed.

"thats always your answer" Caleb said rolling his eyes. "you need to live your life too! also they don't have to meet Lydia until you are comfortable enough for them to meet her"

"i don't know.." Finn said looking down playing with his fingers. Sadie sighed rubbing his back.

"what about that new kid.. Jake? Jack?" Gaten said. "he is cute! maybe you two would be cute couple"

Finn rolled his eyes at the thought of being in a relationship. he wasn't ready after the last one and he doesn't think he is gonna ever be ready.

"maybe guys" Finn said shrugging. "maybe when im ready."

"speaking of Jack look!" Gaten said pointing at the line he is in. "Jack!"

the boy turned around to look at who called his name and when he does he smiles waving. Sadie signaled him to come over and he did.

—-

imma update later today if i remember...

sorry for such a long wait! ive been busy with work and school.