Again I heard it, my eyes move around trying to see who it was as before it never happen... Hearing that voice, it gives warm to my heart which was paining a while ago but my brain make me realized first time that its not end of my life... I have a life waiting ahead with rest of my family and mostly with someone who would be as special as my mother... 

It was than, my eyes fell on a figure not far away from me but I couldn't see the person face as its was blur due to the smoke... I try to clear my view, moving my hand in the air letting the smoke leave from my eyes, I slowly stood up as the figure move close to me as it come close so I can see clear view of the person...
'Riddhima...' Her name left my mouth as I saw a smiling Riddhima in front of me...

She gave me her best smile, which stole my heart... I just kept staring, as she look straight in to my eyes as if saying I can get over with my fear and move on... She forward her hand, letting me hold it so she can take me to lead a new life which was waiting for me probably with her... 

Before holding her hand, I look around to see the burning house nowhere near us... I was amaze not to find it because it shake my soul whenever I see the sight, Riddhima who was waiting for me to hold her hand so we can move ahead leaving the fear behind, called my name to break my trace as my brain was once again taking me towards the fear...
'Armaan...' 

I felt something soft on my skin, I didn't understand what was that but slowly the dream was fading away as my mind started to take me back to sense as I felt Riddhima moving close to me while I hold her close feeling the warm between us which seems so real... 

ARMAAN POV END

Armaan was coming out from the dream and sleep as he felt Riddhima caring his back, she had put her face in his neck caring his skin with her nose tip and lips knowing this is the only way she could disturb his sleep and bring him out from his dream... Riddhima don't know what it will lead to once the sleep left from him but for the moment, she thought it would be the best for him... 

It didn't take much time for Armaan to realized the reality, he was enjoy Riddhima soft caring as well her hot breath and lips moving on his skin sending a sensation in his body... As his hands were around her waist, Armaan pull her more in to him not letting a single space between them... 

Feeling Armaan pulling her close, Riddhima understood that she has bring him out from his dream and sleep successfully... Riddhima didn't want Armaan to fall back to sleep without taking his dose for the night so she pull her face out from his neck, looking at his face to see peace expression making her relief... 'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper his name as their face were inch away... 

They could feel each other breath as it mingle with the other, Armaan slowly open his eyes letting it meet with her gorgeous eyes... Looking deep in her eyes, Armaan felt she hasn't sleep a wink but he knows her sleep must have broke due to his restlessness in his slumber... The moment their eyes locked in to each other, Armaan felt he was in a new world with her... 

Riddhima also forgot what she was going to say seeing Armaan orbs looking straight in to her heart through her eyes, feeling the closeness Riddhima felt herself shivering under his hold as their body was touching each other with not a single space between them to let even air pass through...

Armaan was lost in Riddhima as he move his eyes on every feature on her face, Riddhima heartbeat raise as she felt his strong gaze giving goosebumps in her skin as she could see the desire in his eyes making havoc in her body... 

Unknowingly, Riddhima hold got tight on his back as her finger nails dig in his t.shirt... Armaan who could feel change in Riddhima body as they laid almost as on body, let his eyes drop on her tempting lips which was parted due to the proximity between them so it was making her feel difficult to breath...