A second date?

"So where are you taking me?" I grin at the quiet tall man.

"You trust me right?" He looked like a cute puppy for a mere second.

"Just so you know people know I'm with you." I smirk.

"You didn't answer the question Marlee."

"I want to say yes but I'm scared to." I admit as we reach the parking lot.

"Well I don't know what you heard but you can trust me. Especially since your dad is a very scary man when you piss him off."

"Let me guess you heard about Finn?" I felt embarrassed.

"Yes but I don't believe in all that gossip crap." We continue walking past all the cars until we reach a black motorcycle. "This is our ride for the night." He grinned.

"Umm you're crazy to think I'm getting on that thing." I look at the hot man. He laughs.

"Not the motorcycle Mars." He pointed to the sweet red Ferrari parked on the other side. "Corey and I switched for the night."

"Oh." I feel stupid.

"Not cause I didn't think you wouldn't be into it. It's just a kind of a drive to where we're headed."

"And where is that exactly?" I smirk at him. He laughs again before we get into the car and drive off.

"You can play any music except country and that pop shit."

"No Bieber?" I pout.

"No way in hell."

"Selena? The weekend? How about Miley?"

"This isn't gonna work out is it?"

"I'm only teasing. I don't care what we listen to. Actually let's just talk more."

"I like that even more. So how'd you like the show?"

"It looked like a lot of fun. I'm actually excited to be part of it."

"It is so much fun. The crowd is just incredible."

"Even if they hate you?" I think of the fans booing Baron.

"Yeah. They love to hate you. I like being a heel. It lets me keep my life private. I like quiet and peace."

"I'm not sure which I'll be."

"They're probably gonna have you be a face cause your dad."

"Yeah cause my dad." I mumble and look out the window.

"What's wrong Marlee?" He sounded genuine.

"Nothing. It's just that I barley know him yet everyone thinks that because he's my dad that I have to be just like him."

"Do you want to be like him?"

"No. I wanna be myself."

"Well then you gotta show them they're wrong."

"Are we almost there yet?" I grin knowing he's getting annoyed.

"Not even close."

"Ugh!" I fake groan. "So you and Corey?"

"Best friends but practically like brothers. He gives the best advice."

"Good to know. Umm I heard you have a girlfriend..." I hint at.

"Heard wrong." He shrugged.

"Really? You seem like a good guy."

"Well if you must know. I had a girlfriend but we recently broke up. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Complicated." I sigh thinking of Seth.

"Oh complicated?" He was intrigued.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask to try to change the subject.

"Marlee its a surprise." He said as he got on the expressway. "So what else are you into?"

"Love music and acting."

"Music? Do you like play or just listen?"

"I play the drums. Do you play?"

"I wish. I have a shit ton of guitars though.

"So you played football?"

"Yeah was the offensive guard for the colts and then drafted to the cardinals."

"Ah. Not a big fan of either team. I like the bears the best." He glanced at me amused.

"Chicago bears? Please tell me your kidding!"

"Nope." I grin at him.

"We might have a bit of an issue on that." He joked. We continued to talk and joke for the rest of the car ride.

Author's note: I haven't been updating lately for two reasons. 1.) been busy with life. And 2.) been having major writers block.