A date?

I convinced my dad to let me go out with Becky, Sasha, and Charlotte tonight. Which wasn't a complete lie. I was to report to their hotel room right after my so called date with Finn Balor to give them every detail. So here I was sitting on the back of a rental car waiting on Finn. It was about twenty minutes after the show and one of the only cars left in the parking lot. I sigh and glance at the time.

"Am I late?" I heard him speak up?

"Nope, I was a bit early." I grin at him. I hop off the car and see it was in fact just him.

"You were right. My buddies are all losers. They were tired so they're headed back to the hotel."

"Oh well then I can just call a cab and..."

"No no. Im up for an adventure." He smiled. "If you are at least?"

"Yes but I have one question."

"Shoot." He let me ask.

"Were your friends really invited tonight?" I smirk. He instantly blushed meaning the girls were right. "Ah so this is a date!" I grin.

"If you don't like the idea I can just take you to the hotel." He confessed.

"No! I'd like to go out with you." I smile and grab his hand. He grins and we head to his car. Apparently I was sitting on the wrong car.
.
.
.
.
"Ah!" Becky squealed loud as she opened the door to her room. She dragged me in with so much energy even though it was almost 2 in the morning. "You have got to tell us everything! Right now! Exactly as it went down!"

"Ugh Becky can you shut up!" Sasha grumbled from her bed.

"Yeah shut it! We can talk about it in the morning." Charlotte added.

"Fine!" Becky pouted and headed back to bed. I sighed and went to the couch.

"Nope! Don't sleep there. You're sharing with me!" Becky spoke. I rolled my eyes and headed back to the bed. Within two minutes I heard the red head snoring. I stared at the ceiling all night due to the fact I couldn't sleep. All I could think about is what happened tonight.
.
.
.
"So I told him to back off I know what I'm doing...." I space on his story. Who knew Finn was a talker. I couldn't get in five words since we got to his car and that was about an hour ago. "Marlee? You listening?" He looked at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I panicked. He sighed and looked back at the dark street. "Sorry you were saying?"

"Oh right! So Dolph said that if I didn't....." ugh here we go again! After about twenty minutes he parked the car in front of a diner. "Ready to eat?"

"Yeah I'm not that hungry. Actually could we just go back to the hotel now?" I ask him as my tummy rumbles loud.

"I think your stomach disagrees. Let's get some food and then I'll take you to the hotel." I sighed and nodded, silently cursing at my stomach. 'You couldn't be fucking quiet for five more minutes?!?' This was one of the worse dates I've been on.