"Sis sorry for making your heart break just in the game tonight/yesterday". She said sadly.

"It is okay Sis. Just when said sorry, I'll accept it and let's forget about the past or yesterday". I said rubbing her hair lightly.

"Really? Thank you so much!! I love you Sis". She said hugging me.

"Okay let's go". We opened the door and went in the kitchen again.

Taehyung POV

I think Yerin really made her angry. Y/n is really angry girl I've in my life while someone breaks her heart or made her something that makes her angry. I went to Lee SiYeon and asked.

"Do you like the moment we kissed?". I asked and she answered.

"Nope. I really hate kissing". She said disgust

"I asked and you answered. I think you've dirty mind". I asked her teasing.

"Yah! Shut up". She said smacking her arms to my back.

As Yerin and Y/n came down again, we stopped.

"Okay guys let's go at least Sowon has a big van right, Sowon?". She asked Sowon while Sowon is afraid with her fingers in her teeth, biting it.

"Yes Y/n I have a big van". Sowon said nervously.

"Let's go!! Make sure not of here is forgotten". She said happily.

At the school classroom.

[As you know, Taehyung and Y/n are beside in the seat, they're ignoring for some days like three days.]

"So do you know what's wrong behind them?". Jennie said smirking and she tap my shoulder to turned around just to see Taehyung and Lee SiYeon talking to each other.

"Let's forget about them". I said to them and I noticed Taehyung looking at my eyes, but I broke it.

Break time....

"Hey do you know her name?". Sowon said pointing to some two- I mean three girls.

"Why? Why would I know them?". I said annoyed. Sowon looks at me in surprise.

"They're my friends since childhood. That's why". She answered.

"Yah!! Come here!". Sowon command.

They came and the one who has a long brown shiny hair is SinB, while the cute one and the small one, it is Eunha,  and the one who's like serious is Yuju.

"Are these your friends?". Yuju asked confused.

"Yes why? Wanna join in our house overnight?". Sowon asked.

"Sure". Yuju answered.

After break and school...

There I saw them. Lee SiYeon with her friends plus my boyfriend. Did they ignore me these days?

"Let's talk Y/n". Someone said and it was Eunha.

In the house

"Guys this the last one.....truth or dare?". Yerin asked and we nodded lightly.

The bottle goes to Eunha.

"Truth or dare?". Yerin asked

"Dare". Eunha said

"I dare you to hug.....hmmm.....Jungkook". Yerin said squealing face.

"Oh okay". Eunha said and hugs Jungkook. When they're done hugging, Jungkook's face become red from embarrassment.