"Ooo, he gon beat yall ass." I said then walked all the way in. They jumped at my voice.

"Mia!" They said the ran to give me a hug.

"Hey." I said hugging them back. I met them like a week ago when I came to Monte's house to help him with them before.

Its Kevin, Jessie, Kendra, then Tori.

Kevin is 9, Jessie is 8, Kendra is 7 and Tori is 6.

"Now, why yall being bad?" I ask them.

"He ain't no fun. All he do is sit down and play the game, he don't ever wanna play." The Oldest one, Kevin says.

"Yea. That cockroach neva wanna do anything." Tori says with her arms folded across her chest.

"What I told you about calling people Roaches." I said looking at her.

"Sorry." She says looking down.

"It's ok. Just don't say it anymore, ok?" I say to her.

"Ok!" She says cheering up.

"Aye..." I say to them whispering. "Yall wanna go jump him."

"Yea!" They say yelling.

"Ok, but yall gotta be quiet. Can yall do that?" I say still whispering.

"Yes." They say whispering as well.

I open the door and we slowly walk to the living where Monte at.

To our luck, his back was turned towards us.

"Now!" I say then we run towards him. I jump on his back and the kids jump on him as well.

"Bruhh! What the hell!" He yells as we fight him. I stayed sitting on top as the kids get their licks in.

Somehow Monte flipped me over and now I was on the floor.

Then the kids started to fight me.

"Yall fake! How yall gone fight me! I was helping yall!" I yell trying to move around.

"So you put them up to this." He says then starts tickling me.

"Sttooopp!!" I yell laughing. He didn't listen, he kept tickling me.

He stopped when an empty soda can hit his head and I started laughing.

He quickly got off of me. "Who did that shit?" He asked the kids and they all pointed at Jessie.

"Yall some snitches." Jessie says to them. I got off the floor, grabbed a pillow and hit Monte wit it.

"Thanks, little man." I say to Jessie, then he grabs a pillow too. But instead of hitting Monte he hit one of the kids wit it.

Monte grabbed a pillow too and hit me wit it. The kids were fighting each other while Monte and I were fighting.

We ended and dropping the pillows and started wrestling.

"Bruhh! Getcho heavy ass off of me!" I yelled when he got me pinned down on the floor.

"Say you sorry." He says

"No the fuck." I say standing my ground.

"Welp, guess I gotta do this." He says then starts tickling me yet again.

"Stooppp!" I yell.

"Say sorry!" He says.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!" I say then he finally gets off me. I sit up a little trying to catch my breath.