" What's going on here? " Riddhima asks them both folding her hands and Armaan turns towards her.

" Nothing" armaan says and riddhima raised her eyebrows at Shilpa.

"Woh.....mam..... actually......" Shilpa tries to say while armaan cuts her off.

" I said nothing" armaan says casually.

" Dr. Shilpa  tell me the matter" riddhima says looking serious at armaan.

" Dr. Armaan was planning a prank on you and I came to know about that so I am stopping him. " Shilpa says to riddhima whose attention was on armaan.

Riddhima turn to armaan glaring him and he turn to Shilpa glaring her.

"Seriously Armaan.....you need to go to London today......out of your busy schedule you have time for playing prank on me" riddhima asks him narrowing her eyes and he gulps.

"Umm......I thought to give you a goodbye gift before leaving" armaan says smirking at riddhima and winks at Shilpa indicating her to play along with him.

I thought to give you a goodbye gift before leaving" armaan says smirking at riddhima and winks at Shilpa indicating her to play along with him

"See........Mam he was admitting that he was planning something" Shilpa says accusingly.

"You don't interfere in between us , it's the matter between both of us,ok" armaan says angrily to Shilpa.

" ARMAAN " riddhima says sternly to stop him.

" I am not afraid of you and of course I will interfere to protect riddhima from you." Shilpa says angrily pointing at him.

" Ooohhh.......so you will become bodyguard to riddhima......." Armaan mocks her and Riddhima sighs.

"To protect her there is no need to be her bodyguard.......I care for her that is enough" Shilpa also says in mocking tone and Riddhima smiles at her.

" Oh really......may I know why you care for her?who are you to her? what's your relation with her?" Armaan asks her smiling inwardly as his plan is working though this is not in the actual plan to infuriate Shilpa.

" BECAUSE SHE IS MY SISTER" Shilpa says loudly and stood stunned in her place of what she blurted out.

Three of them stood silently looking at each other's reaction . Armaan sees shilpa's nervousness and thinks to do something.

" You treat her as your sister that doesn't mean that you interfere between us" armaan says to Shilpa who sighs in relief and Riddhima understood that Shilpa values as her sister.

" Armaan bas.....bahut ho Gayya kyun tum iss bechari ke piche pade ho tum.......chodo abhi" riddhima says to armaan .

" Ohh.......you are taking her side.....toh tum bhi ise apna behan maanthe ho Kya" armaan asks her hoping to hear what he and Shilpa wants to hear.

Riddhima stood confused thinking.......
She looks at armaan who looks her back hopefully which she didn't understand why and then she looks at Shilpa who is looking sad may be thinking that she did not agree her as a sister.

" Of course yeh mere behan jaisi hai armaan and you stop worrying her ok" riddhima says rather warns armaan. Listening this Shilpa feels very happy, seeing this armaan feels happy that his plan worked.

" Toh ab dono behane ek ho Gaye aur mujhe akela bana Diya,not fair" armaan says dramatically for which both Shilpa and riddhima laughs at him

" Toh Kya mein Aapko 'di' bhula sakthi Hoon?" Shilpa asks her hopefully.

" Ok..... Tum mujhe di keh sahte ho mere choti behan" saying this riddhima hugs Shilpa. Shilpa gets overwhelmed with happiness and tears fall from her eyes. Riddhima releases from hug and wipes her tears.

" Uf ohh..... You are very emotional......don't cry my little sister" riddhima consoles Shilpa who smiles at her with tears.

" Whoa......stop your emotional drama..... you girls just need some excuses to cry always........and you both forgot the reason for getting new sister for each other......too bad......I am hurt." Armaan starts his drama faking his hurt and both the girls sighs .

" Apna nautanki bandh Karo tum armaan....." Riddhima says to him "and it's true that tumhare shaitaani ki vajase ek rishta bani hai hamaare beech.....thank you" Shilpa adds to her sentence for which riddhima nods.

" Ok thank you ladies.....I will take this nautanki and shaitaani as compliments" armaan says grinning and both the girls shook their heads.

" Now it's my time to leave as I have so much work to do before leaving to London" saying this armaan bids bye to both of them and leaves.

Riddhima felt bad that armaan is leaving but shrug it off and Shilpa observes her sad face when armaan left and sighs.

Armaan feels happy seeing them happy and he fulfilled his promise .

Shilpa feels grateful to armaan as he made her dream come true. If it wasn't he it was not possible at all as nobody knows Riddhima more than him. He knows what to do to mend riddhima. She messages armaan saying thank you and happy journey.

To be continued...........

Love AR.