"Don't drink that poison! pt. 2" + "The Grandmaster"

This is not based on the rest of the episode with Okuda. Yeah, maybe it'll go back to it time to time, but it's mained at the guy that rules it all.

__________________________________________

He flipped the tables over and smashed the failed experiment tubes when the news of your death rose. "NO! ARRRGHH!" He yelled again at the fact that you were dead, but common sense came flooding in, they've experimented on you before. They know all the deadly poisons. They've had the deadliest poisons in the world in the grasps and had used them on you. You would always survive, when you'd put your mind to it.

'How...how in the world did she die from such a worthless poison. That would've been nothing'

"she faked it...." He said in a quiet, but harsh tone

"how can you be cert-"

"THINK!" he suddenly yelled. The two men that were spying on you before where backing away by a few Kilometres- just kidding. Only a few feat. "remember, when she puts her mind to it she can survive. And sure.... she's tried suicide. But she never went through with it. She'd always force her body to do something to stop her from dying"

The men looked at each other and then at the yandere-power-freak. He'd do anything to get his hands on (y/n). Her beautiful (e/c) eyes, her gorgeous (h/c) hair and her strong, but at the same time, soft personality. He wanted it all.

But being the tyrant he was, none of that mattered as much as the power he'd gain out of it. He tried going in person one time, but he saw her instincts kicked in. She was still weary of people, so the little mistakes he made costed him. She had always kept at least a 10 meter distance away from him. How he knows, he had someone measure for him. He's not sure if she remembers his face from the last......ummm....sexual assault but he knows she doesn't like him. Well...not anymore

He was a potential understanding friend crossed off her list.

Maybe he could pass for a student. Sure he's 2 years older, and is as smart as hell. but He could at least try.

"let's leave the school alone for now. If we go now she will never come back the school. I'm sure after drinking the poison, she was forced to go to her special doctor and be checked up by her friends. When the time is right I'll come.....for now....."

He looked up at them with a smile that any girl would've found cute if not for the fact that his face was unseen because of the lack of lights.

"prepare the torture chamber. You know everything else that is needed so go."

And with that. They went.

_____Back to where you are_____

"guys we have to get ready to go to assembly!" Yuma Isogai stated.

"fyu fyu fyu fyu! you know what that means (y/n)!"

"oh...no" and then at march 20 he changed your clothes into are regular girls uniform

"ARE YOU MAD! WHAT IS THIS?!"

"YEA! YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE A GIRL'S CLOTHES AND VIOLATE HER PRIVAC-" Meg was about to protest with you until....

"THIS SKIRT IS TOO SHORT! IT NEEDS TO BE KNEE LENGTH AND WAIT! I DIDN'T EVEN ORDER A GIRL'S UNIFORM FOR BACKUP THE ONE I PICKED WAS LIKE KARMA'S AND HAD- NO DEFINETLY HAD TROUSERS!" you got really angry as Meg and the other girls sweatdropped at you and the problem you were having with your skirt.

"look octopus" you said lowly, "you better get me changed into the uniform I want before 5....unless you want all tentacles anniahlated"

"1"

"aarrrghh! I just wante-"

"2"

"wanted you to look like an actual-"

"3"

"an actual girl! "

"4!!!"

"SORRY!!!! MERCY PLEASE!" and with that he got your uniform

"WHY AM I STILL WEARING A FUDGING SKIRT?!"

"u-umm"

"*sigh* the least you could do is make it knee length"  and so he did. he changed your skirt so that it reached to your knees (A/N : sorry girls that hate long skirts! I hate skirts and wanted trousers but meh. So if i'm having a skirt I'm having it looong!)

your hair changed to your natural hair colour, but you were slightly agitated causing it to go blue at the ends as if dip dyed as you and the class made it down to the hall.

(I'm skipping the assembly cos I'm lazy. I'll make that into a short chapter next)

-Time skip: brought to you by Karma's mustard and Wasabi-

*ding dong ding dong*

the school bell went for home time and most of the class was still giving you a cold shoulder, silent treatment or harsh glare. Your hoodie was put back on for the last few periods of school, but something didn't feel right.

"I'M SORRY FOR THAT.....but at the same time not sorry"

"ugggh" the class groaned in unison and they left. They were still mad at the fact you fake killed yourself. you didn't need to explain yourself to them. When they had all left you decided to check your body for maybe unknown wounds.

Your hair was white and you didn't know why. Maybe it was the poison. Since you knew your friends would force you. You got out your phone and dialed Gracie. Out of the four she was the calm one. It's definitely be difficult talking to a panicked person on the phone.

*brr brr....brr brr*

"(y/n)....sorry. we haven't talked in a while. Sooo....What's up?"  she said in her clear but gentle voice.

"umm. About that....Yeah, keep calm, but-"

_________________________

I didn't start writing this until the 27th of October. so basically it took me 3 days for some random reason. this is kinda short cos it only reached up to over 880 words when it usually goes up to 1000. maybe 2000.

I'm finally on my half-term, meaning I can be lazy- YEA RIGHT! ugh, fudge my life right now....

sorry it took so long. I'll see you guys!

*yo this is remake me. This is a different ending to the other original so yeah. I'll finally make a difference!*