The SLIGHTLY more detailed description

because of the 2000 character limit I wasn't able to type down everything I wanted to, so here it is. it may be an easy skim for you if you've already read the description.

you were born but then.... your family was attacked...this happened 3 years I a row with each of your family members dying in progress of protecting you....because of your 'supernatural' body

you've been caught once at 10 and tortured by the experiments..... they tried to turn you into a super soldier, minimising your mercy for people as much as possible....

PLAYING SCREAMS ON A CD AT NIGHT WAS WHAT THEY CALLED A LULLABY FOR YOU!

REPLAYING YOUR PARENTS DEATH, YOUR TWIN BIG BROTHER & SISTER'S DEATH, REPLAYING THE MOMENT WHEN THEY FILMED THEM SHOOTING YOUR BABY SISTER WITH A ARROW CAUSING HER TO DIE IN YOUR HANDS....

WHEN YOU MADE HER GRAVE...THEY STOLE HER BODY AND FED IT TO DOGS....

REPLAYING THE MOMENT WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND DIED FOR YOU! FALLING OFF A CLIFF TO HIS DEATH

every encounter with you they've had, they filmed....fake videos of your friends betraying you to them broke your trust severely...but you still know who to trust, and what to trust them in

you managed to get a split personality disorder of 3 people....4 if you include insanity...which has been what you've been showing for a while... the different attitudes have helped you in situations you've been awkward in and so while you yourself is inside feeling depressed, the other selves must show up to take up your place. otherwise you'd be like an empty canister

Your hair changes colour due to emotions. some emotions are the same colours.

Black= despair, depression. Anything along those lines

Blue= rage, or a feeling of you not caring #emo

Brown= light, happy, childish, having fun. Etc.

White= you've been shocked the living daylights out of you or you're ill/severely hurt

There are other colours you didn't know you had that come out, but these don't have any emotions in them. They are simply colours

(sorry if your eye colour is one of the eye colours your eyes change into your original eye colour. you can just change it if you want. Hair colour doesn't matter as much, I'll put in brackets extra speech for you)

the blue hoodie and bandana your boyfriend used to wear you kept and wore. you used it as a disguise to get away from the guys that have been chasing you your whole life. your voice changed so it sounded like a guy's and to be honest, everyone you met in that disguise believed you to be a boy...including the enemy.

your family was rich and you had a lot of money, yet you all chose to live a simple life.

you still did that after they all died. what you and your family did for a job you continued... until you saw a strange yellow thing in the sky....

following the direction of the octopus thing you managed to catch up using some of your power....he went to china for tea?

he then flew you back to what he said will be your new class from now on.

E-Class

* THE CHARACTERS ARON, GRACIE, LAURENCE, MAYA AND YOICHI ARE CHARACTERS I'VE MADE AND CREATED, IF TO BE USED TELL ME AND TAG ME IF THEY ARE. though art isn't being done of them, it can be if wanted. if you need a description on the characters then you can let me know and I'll do a chapter describing them. like a character profile, or a chapter spin-off thing where you hang with them*

-none of these characters in assassination classroom belong to me and-

- I CERTAINLY don't own you too-