Chapter 3 - "Part of the class"

Like always, you arrived at 6am and played on your 3ds (y'know....gotta kill....and get those levels BOI!). you took the slightly bloody bandage off your hand and threw it in the bin, then proceeded to climb on the roof of the small building. your hand had completely healed with no scar or puncture anymore.

you gripped and released your hand several times before raising it to the rising sun. "hey Rea-Koro sensei..."

"(y/n)~san/chan, you were going to say that name......you remember....I thought I made it so that you'd forgot me..."

"So cruel you were. telling me not to forget you, then the next second you wipe every moment of existence you had in my brain. Yes, I do remember who you are....who you were"

"Sor-" you proceeded to take off your bandana you didn't want it getting wet. even if it was just 1 or 2 droplets of tears.

"I'm pretty sure I said how much I loved you. the last hug I gave you before I said I wanted time alone because of how depressed I was. I said you were like a father! I SAID HOW AMAZING IT WAS FOR YOU TO BE A FATHER TO ME! I LITERALLY WENT TO HUNDREDS OF ORPHANAGES AND NO ONE! NO ONE WAS THERE FOR ME TO CONSIDER A MUM OR A DAD...! I felt nothing for any of them" the sun rise was over and the current position it was in was estimated 6:50. "But you...you...I found you killing someone and the look on your face excited me....how you were so chill fascinated me causing me to go on that journey with you, with your student, sky... do you remember why I gave him that nickname? it was because of his hair. I'm sure you have to remember that."

your hair showed a colour you hadn't really shown before. purple. you were going through heart break again

you wiped the tears from your eyes. you weren't overflowing, but at the same time it wasn't just one dry stream before it ended. "the way you soon treated me was...surprisingly loving. it filled my heart. I was shocked at how you easily saw me and not your student. Aguri made you understand your mistakes towards Sky.

The betrayal...I saw his real face....and you didn't....how pathetic...and him, who I had considered my new brother thought of me as nothing. *sigh*" you huffed out a long sigh " what can you do? It's already happened. I guess I just needed to vent."

that whole conversation happened in English and in your normal sounding voice

you smiled and felt...better? your hair changed to a your natural hair colour, as you were back to feeling normal in your monotone and dull act again. you wiped your eyes and put on your bandana again. it was 7:15 and you still had 1hour :45 mins before class starting. you jumped down and said hi to the approaching Karasuma before grabbing the octopus's tentacle thing by the hand and walking in with it.

"I bought a new stash of sweets and delicious goods today. let's eat some" if it's possible he smiled more than he already did before walking in with me. "just remember, I have no intention of killing you, just saving. but if I really can't find something to stop you from self destructing, then killing you will be my plan b."

___Time skip to the beginning of the register___

"karma Akabane!"

"here"

"Blue..." you came running into the room, then you tripped....

"ahhhhh!" you yelled in your guy's voice as the class sweat dropped. "here!"

"How are you on the whim of being late when you were here at 6 am?!?!?!!"

"well I'm sorry if I got sent to CHINA at 8:45! just to get you STUPID TEA"

"the tea is not stupid, it's calming!"

"well I better get good grades as you promised for P.E cos I somehow made it on time! now here!" you chucked the tea in the air and sat down in your supposed seat. there were no other seats empty and after seeing the people in the class you kinda already know people's places. You were behind Okuda and next to Karma.