The snail starts smirking at her before he responds. "Ms. All Sunday, it's one of the millions. I'm here to report that we found Ms. Wednesday, and have her surrounded outside the Aqua Bar. She's putting up a fight, but we should be able to deliver her to you soon-!"

He stops talking when the smile on his face changes into a dropped jaw. "Wait, is that a falcon?! WHAT THE HELL?! DOES THAT BIRD HAVE A SWORD?! AAAAH!"

The only thing Robin can make out was the sound of slashes from the snail, before the connection gets cut off, and leaves her with a sleeping snail in her hand. She looks back at the nervous man next to her, and sighs when she comes to a decision on how to handle the current situation. "I want you to find the flying girl, and bring her to Crocodile. At the very least, make sure that she doesn't leave this casino."

"Yes ma'am." The security guard respectfully bows to his superior, then goes to work while Robin heads to the door to go after her next target.

Unbeknownst to her though, was that Rose was standing behind a nearby large, unused, slot machine and watching the conversation. When she sees that Robin left the building, she sighs with a large smile as she allows her legs to give way and sits on the floor. She can't be more than grateful that her devil fruit is a logia type, or else she'd be a pretzel right now. Still, she feels fucking awesome for being able to pull a fast one on Nico Robin herself!

She laughs in victory then covers her mouth with her hand and looks around to make sure that nobody heard her. Once she knows that she's still undetected, she takes her hand off her mouth, grabs the machine to help her stand up, and looks around to see some security guards scanning the area. 

She takes a seat at the machine to blend in with her environment, and examines it as if she's a gambler in order to think up her next move. She knows mostly everyone is in the basement, with Vivi and Sanji on their way. All she needs to do is go down there, and-!

She snaps back to reality when she feels a large hand land on her shoulder. She slowly turns her head to see the large man in a suit, who was talking to Robin, giving her a friendly smile with four men in similar suits surrounding the two of them. "Hello miss, please come with us. Our president wants to invite you to-!"

She cuts him off by grabbing his suit jacket and using her wind to throw him to her right in order to slam him into two of the other guys.

The nearby gamblers jump away from the brawl, as they watch the third man go to lunge at her, but she jumps out of her seat to dodge. She grabs his arm to pull her close, and roundhouse kicks him in the gut as hard as she can to knock the air out of him. The fourth guy throws a left hook at her, but she uses the guy she's holding as a shield, and lets him take the blow to his face before she uses her wind to send him flying to the attacker.

The man that she first threw recovers, and grabs her arms from behind, but she lifts both him and herself up with her wind. She quickly flies backwards with him to slam him into a giant slot machine along with her, which causes half of the coins from the machine to fall out, and land onto the floor. Rose cringes from the force as she frees her arms from the unconscious man's hold, and pulls herself out of the hole, to see that the other four security men have her surrounded.

"There's no way for you to run, so just give up." One of the men says, as they start approaching her.

She narrows her eyes at them as she gets ready to fly when the coins, that are by their feet, start bouncing from a light tremor. Rose looks over the guards' shoulders, before she flies up towards the ceiling.

The guards widen her eyes at the flight, when Rose gives them a cheeky smirk, and points to something behind them. The men nervously look back and flinch when they see a mob of gamblers running towards them for the free money.