"Could've given the slip to me like a normal being. Besides, why couldn't you just visit the man--"

"Baby doll, you're a nurse, you have privileged access from a prestigious hospital, just from your tag. I don't. The mental institute he lives is restricted, this means no authorized access, not even his parents are allowed. Actually..." V whispered, patting your back, before he released you from being too close for comfort.

"No outsiders are allowed to visit him, only medical staff.." V maintained his eye contact with you, as though searching for any traces of fear from you, but you managed to keep up with your poker face.

"Why don't they?"

V only smiled.

"Last I heard from his condition, was that he tried to harm someone who approach him."

Shuddering at the possible thought of being possibly attacked by the hands of a mentally unstable man, you debated on whether or not you should revert back to returning to your battered apartment with Suga.

Who could also attack you.

I've come this far. Either way, it's either in one hand or in the other.

Sauntering towards the elevator, you halted your steps when your ears perked in interest at the sound of a conversation that took place by the tea room.

"Did you stabilize his condition?" A raspy male voice whispered across, shuffling could be heard, hence, your figure crept slowly towards the door.

"I have, but --"

"No, I meant did you really stabilize him?" From then onward, it grew silent.

And you wondered why.

​​​​​​"Ah.. What does a medical staff from YG Hospital doing here?" A masculine voice left you to twist your head to face the male figure. Your sharp eyes searched his name tag.

Jackson Wang?

"Working--"

"State your business."

The strong featured male appeared in front of you, his eyes unwavering, calculating every move you make to assess you.

"Collecting data to assess the correlation between mental instability against the physical health of our patients," you almost gulped when he narrowed his eyes at you, not before he stepped back.

"I see, who requested?"

Oh.

"Doctor Jin."

Sorry, Jin-sunbae.

"I see. Proceed."

With that, he allowed you to side step him and head on to the elevator, pressing the top floor button, but what kept your mind racing and clocking was--

Did Jackson just allowed me to pass just uttering Jin's name? Hmm..

WHAM!

Jimin fell onto the ground, as the male landed a pu

Ding!

At the sound of your phone, you whipped it open as your eyes trailed across each word.

Are you sure you want to do this? message received, 7.3.2017, 9.02am.

"Private number?" Your hands shook at the message and who the mysterious sender was.